Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Baltimore, Md
“Fine hotel”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Three marriott properties are side by side. Fairfield Courtyard And residence. Fairfield was clean and friendly. Location was convenient Typical of a Fairfield. Only complaint is that it had a slight odor, room. Strong odor in stairwell. Could probably stay here and use Residence basketball court and pool.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank ppt4
Victoria F, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Dear ppt4,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor Survey and sharing your experience with the Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We hope to serve you again in the future. If I may be of assistance or if you have additional feedback you would be willing to share, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Vickie
610-867-0479

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a 23 day business trip and felt like I was at home.
Room is a spacious size and extremely clean. Turn down service is top notch. Breakfast has a lot of " grab and go" items. Staff is amazing! Good location CVS is within walking distance as well as several restaurants ( I suggest the Bethlehem Dinner).
Could not be any happier.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Manchester, NH
Reviewed 22 August 2014

This Fairfield is a step above the others I have stayed in. We had a king Jr. Suite with a pullout for 2 kids. The front desk staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The property has been refreshed regularly, it appears, and was spotless. There is a Courtyard and Residence Inn next door - this was actually my fallback because I wanted a larger room, but it worked out perfectly! Breakfast is typical self-serve Marriott, but this location has other options right around the corner if you're looking for something more. Bed was fairly comfortable, through wall A/C unit was next to bed per usual, room decor was excellent, 2 flat screens in our room with a nice desk and other amenities. I'm used to staying at this brand for business, but it ended up being very child-friendly.

Room Tip: You can't miss, but go for a suite for a little more breathing room.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I requested a room with a cot and was given a room with a sofa bed. Excellent! The rooms were a nice size, very clean, felt new, and beds were comfortable. Breakfast was typical of this level of accommodations, fresh fruit, yogurt, waffles, eggs and bacon or sausage, cereals, oatmeal, etc. The breakfast area was very crowded, probably typical of a weekend stay. The layout could have been better to allow a smoother flow. (If any of the staff reads this, you should switch the locations of the toaster and the muffins, then switch the waffles and the juices). I would definitely stay here if I'm ever in the area again.

Room Tip: There is one elevator located in the center of the hotel, the stairs are only on the far ends of eac...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
NYC
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Very nice front desk staff. Kid friendly. As a Marriott silver member, I have stayed at many Marriott hotels in the Northeast, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Allentown has one of the best front desk staff, especially a lady whose name is Adrienne and another lady who worked on the 8/8/14 morning to sell us the tickets to Dorney Park. Excellent management. We will come back to this hotel again on the Labor Day weekend!

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Brian P
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel & got their Dorney Park tickets deal. The hotel was clean and well situated to downtown Bethlehem. The woman on duty, Alla who greeted us and checked us in was fantastic, friendly, helpful & sweet. She let us know about the free shuttle to take us to our restaurant of choice for that evening. This is where the Fairfield Inn lost a star with us.

Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, but this is what reviews are for! We were told we had to book the shuttle. So we made our dinner reservation then the shuttle reservation with Alla who wrote it in the book. When it was time to go, Alla was no longer on duty, another woman was. We waited, waited and waited for the shuttle. We asked at the desk a few times, turns out she had sent the driver to a grocery store with an unscheduled trip, so we missed our reservation (I called the restaurant). The woman on duty was not very friendly or nice to us about this, shrugging a lot at us.

For the ride back to the hotel, we were told to book that also, which we did, then we confirmed with the driver 3 times - for 10:30pm. He wasn't there, we called the hotel. The same woman answered and told us she would send him now. Half an hour later he showed up. Again, not the biggest deal at all, but we would have made other arrangements had we known this. Plus, the woman on duty was really quite rude to us about it.

But, overall, Alla was fantastic, the rooms were clean - although the bathrooms could do with a little updating - and the pool was great, plus the complimentary brekkie was a lovely touch. Would definitely stay here again, just won't use the shuttle!

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I had a very comfortable stay at this hotel, and I was particularly touched that I was given a room with safety bars in the shower without my having to ask for it. It takes one second of watching me walk to realize that the safety bars would be a good idea for me -- and the staff took that one second and did me a kindness. I also enjoyed the breakfast, which was hot, well-provided, and delicious.

Room Tip: I was in room 109, and I was not troubled by any noise from the highway or the airport.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo