“A Bethlehem Institution!”

Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Bethlehem
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Annapolis, Maryland
“A Bethlehem Institution!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

There is not a trip to bethlehem where I do not visit the cup. It has by far the best ice cream. My fave being the cookies and cream! They also have bangin milkshakes!!

• Visited August 2013

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“best homemade ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

they not only have homemade ice cream but yogurts...fat free, sugar free, etc. Everything is wonderful and fresh. I love the seasonal flavors. Pumpkin ice cream is yummy. Service is great, staff is cheerful and helpful, seating is plentiful and lots of windows for great light, benches outside to eat outside in nice weather. I definitely recommend them!!

Visited October 2013
Olympia, Washington
“The Cup is Always on our list of stops every time we are in Bethlehem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

My husband is from Bethlehem by way of Brooklyn, NY. I am from Washington state. He introduced me to The Cup way back in the late '70's. We had moved back to Washington state 30 years ago, but we come back to Bethlehem as much as we can. So The Cup is a must on our list of places to go to. We enjoy the fresh made ice cream. The last two times were in Bethlehem we had stayed two months, so we had made a trip to The Cup at least once or twice a week. I liked to try at least to different flavors of ice cream on each trip. So I went through most of the flavors by the time our vacation was over. My husband and brother in law always gets the vanilla milk shake. The lines might be long on a hot summer night, but they have plenty of help to serve you quickly. Very friendly service. So if you are in Bethlehem on a hot summer night you need to come and try some good ice cream.

• Visited August 2013
Damariscotta, Maine
“What can be better than an ice cream cone?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

We had stopped off in Bethlehem on a trip to New England, and we thought we would nip out for a little dessert to finish off a hot summer day. This place was a real find - an old-fashioned ice cream store with so many different flavors of hard and soft ice cream and frozen yogurts. Good sized servings, and homemade with all kinds of toppings if you're looking for that sort of thing. Families, old people, young people - everyone was showing up for their own ice cream treat. Well worth the trip.

• Visited July 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“An Institution - and The best CMP Sundae in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

Been coming here since I can remember. Love the history, LOVE the ice cream. Everything homemade and delicious. The CMP is my favorite. THe long lines always move quick and it's a must stop for a hot summer night.

• Visited July 2013