“Amazing Italian food”

Ranked #25 of 361 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2013

What a treasure - eating outside on a lovely evening enjoying delicious food with my husband! The bread was divine and covered in garlic - good thing we both enjoyed that particular treat. We had the calamari that was drizzled with a balsamic vinegar glaze. It was delightful! My husband didn't like that it was slightly sweet, but I love that salty/sweet combo. We both thought it was delicious. He ordered the lobster ravioli which was heaven on a plate! The portion sizes are huge here and you definitely get the value of your meal. The lobster ravioli had a sauce that included crab, shrimp and other seafood as well. YUM! I ordered the eggplant parmesan and topped it with a pink sauce. I order this dish often in restaurants, but I would venture to say this is the best I've ever had. That is not said lightly! We topped off our meal with cappuccino (him) and tiramisu (me - taken back to the hotel and enjoyed later that evening). The tiramisu was melt-in-your-mouth delicious. Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here several times. There main entrees have been awesome. Large portions and tasty. Place is small and crowded. We were squashed into a booth once and that was extremely uncomfortable. If its nice weather, eat outside.

1  Thank Janey308
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Seafood combo is the one you can not miss~~~There are both red and white sauce to select. The white one is better according to my taste. it was really a huge dish. It is impossible to finish it by one person. Goo to share with others. You can ask for a free wine for each dish you order. The garlic bread is amazing too. But don;t eat too much bread, reserve some space in your stomach for entrees.

1  Thank fansylz
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I visited this restaurant because someone told me how good the food was. Upon my arrival I was denied a seat outside when I could clearly see that tables were finishing up. We were sat in a booth next to the front door. Without even being there for five minutes the man who sat us approached our table and inturrupted conversation to validate that the waitress had taken out drink orders. We ordered a chicken and a veal meal. Before our salads came out we asked the waitress to switch both of them to chicken. We were then informed rudely that in order to do that we would have to pay for both plates. I'm sorry but I work in a restaurant I know the kitchen does not start cooking food before the salads are on the table. I had never been treated this rudely, not even in a diner! I will never return. Talk about a stressful dining experience. The waitstaff had a terrible attitude as well as the man who I'm assuming is the owner. I would never recommend going there. They only want your money there is no value placed on the customer at all.

1  Thank Dnh1014
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Very generous portions at this place. A plate of pasta could feed a family! I had the baked ravioli, and it was very delicious. You can completely tell it is a family owned restaurant that's probably been passed down from generation to generation. I highly enjoyed it.

Just a word of caution, though, if you go to eat the garlic bread, it's tasty, but prepare to have the worst garlic breath for days.

1  Thank Tracy S

Been to Mama Nina's? Share your experiences!