“Excellent!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bolete Restaurant and Inn

Bolete Restaurant and Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Bolete Restaurant and Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 348 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E Emmaus Ave
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Seasonal ingredients that are highlighted and prepared to perfection. A breath of fresh culinary air, a true delight to have in the Valley. Thank you!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Susan B

Harrison, New York
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

After reading the glowing reviews we tried this restaurant. We were greatly disappointed between the walls which needed a new paint job to the long wait between the appetizers and the main entrees which the steak was served cold. The portion sizes were too small for the prices.

• Visited March 2014
Hellertown, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mmmmmmmmmmmm....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Each time I dine at Bolete, I am served a meal I've never had before...usually because of the way the meal is prepare and exactly what's in the dish. Asparagus soup in May is (I can't believe I even ordered it- didn't think it was my "style") so amazingly delicious. The butterscotch pudding is so amazing it is unshareable. Seriously. Each plate is crafted in such a different, surprising, fresh and incredibly delectable way. Conversation goes on beforehand as well as after the meal. But during the meal, our table is always quiet with the exception of many whispered "wow!"s. I've been there when it's busy and I don't find service to be slow, although during my last meal our waiter disappeared. While it's pricey, it is well worth it. You won't taste food like this anywhere else!

• Visited November 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Need to go restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Dave and I have only ever eaten Sunday brunch there. We have been there many many times for brunch though. It is an order off a menu not a buffet but the food is amazing. The menu changes week to week. They are a farm to table. I have never gotten anything there I did not think it was top notch. Dave and I usually do not make reservations and we are happy sitting at the bar but if you want a table you need to make reservations. Wait staff along with Steven and Doug behind the bar are all wonderful. Love Love Love this place.

• Visited February 2014
Bethlehem, PA
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Bolete is our favorite restaurant, hands down. So much so, that the one time a month that we go out, it's the only restaurant we visit. They have the MOST delicious cocktails. And, the food is always a party in my mouth. What gets me about Bolete, though, is their service. They just get everything right in all the details..... greet you by name at the door, utensils lined up on a perfectly set table, menus handed to you, not thrown in front of you, plates aren't cleared until everyone in your party is done eating, napkin folded when you leave the table for the restroom, and food not delivered to your table if someone is in the restroom. I could go on, but honestly, there's always something that happens when we're there that make me think, "wow". It's not rocket science, but these it's the small details that make my visits to Bolete exceptional... besides the food, of course!

• Visited February 2014