“Slots are tight”
Review of Sands Casino

Sands Casino
Ranked #7 of 44 things to do in Bethlehem
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Been to this casino about 25 times in the past year and all losses. You really cannot get ahead with these slots...Took me awhile to figure that out and also by speaking with people I've met there who go 7days a week(seniors).

Think about it if the max bet is $3 and the max payout if you hit the max win (which is highly unlikely) is about 1000 bux. So how much is the average return on what you are betting???? They are tight with free weekly slot play and comps. No one wins on what little slot play they give you. Its a gimmick.

Another complaint is that all these buses from Chinatown are coming in but the funny thing is the people on the buses walk around trying to stick their card in your machine if you dont have one. They just wander around spitting, looking for loose change and sitting around like vagrants. So I must ask Sands...What are you getting out of this???

I have a feeling that once online gambling hits PA the Sands will be a memory. The true customers will show the Sands as much loyalty as the Sands has shown them. Look what greed did to AC...

13  Thank t s
Write a ReviewReviews (1,295)
All reviews
in 14 reviews
"emeril"
in 45 reviews

Reviewed 24 December 2013

A couple of years ago, my sister and I (over 6'2") caught security making a comment about my height. I complained to Mr. Delsalvio and he was very kind to us. We were also told that this type of incident will be discussed with his employees. Well, it happened again, a couple of weeks ago. I reported it, and the manager on duty didn't even care to hear what happened. I specifically filled out a comment form discussing the rude comments 2 employees yelled out to me and my sister. I left my contact info. .....Zip. nothing. Listen. I know you have your hands full with people spitting on floors, routing through the garbage, sleeping on the machine benches, etc. etc., but perhaps you should look into this situation, don't you think? The place is begging to/ I mean IS a dump!

8  Thank Jouxjoux
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Clean casino with a good size non smoking section. Has good eating, good hotel rooms, great shopping and a fantastic event center under one roof.

1  Thank OCC04
Reviewed 8 December 2013

My husband and I went shopping in the stores connected to the casino, and when we were done shopping, we did a little gambling. I enjoy the penny slots, and usually can play for about 40-60 minutes on $20. It is amusing. I don't expect to win "big", but I do enjoy to play. Only drawback for me is that I am a non-smoker and would prefer that they didn't allow smoking in the casino.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 December 2013

You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than winning any thing there.The slots are so tight that all they do is take your money and if you are lucky enough to get free spins you get nothing in winnings anyway. Don't waste your time going there. Sands only cares about the customers that play the tables, they keep taking out more and more of the slot machines to make way for more tables. They don't care about the customers that like to play the slots. The service is slow and the money exchange/ticket machines are broken more often than not. The customers that come in by the busload are extremely rude and they bump into you, watch you while you are playing to get your pin numbers if you are careless enough to leave your cards in the machines so they can play your free play or whatever else they can take. Comp point are ok, free play stinks-very little of it. Better off to go to Atlantic City, The Poconos or Philly. The worst place to go so don't waste you money here

14  Thank 710Harley