“Disappointed!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We went for dinner and there was nothing exceptional about our meals. I ordered the tilapia topped with lump crab meat. You could count the small pieces of crab meat. Very disappointing. We also ordered the jumbo scallops and that too was pretty dismal. I will not be going there again.

1  Thank carines

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Had a panini on Saturday night when there was a wedding reception going on and it was terrible! The sandwich was cold, the cheese was not melted nor was the roll flattenned like a panini usually is. The meat was also cold. Perhaps the kitchen was busy due to the reception but how hard is it to mke a sandwich? Had eaten a pizza there several months ago and it too was cold flavorless and greasy. Don't be fooled by the reviews on best Italian in the valley. I grew up in Rhode Island and ate many a meal on Federal Hill(biggest concentration of Italians in RI) and in little italy in new York City, so I know italian food. Stefano's isn't close!

I won't go back and have told many of my friends already to stay away.

1  Thank Stephen R
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Some of the best Italian food in the Lehigh Valley. The Penne Vodka (add Shrimp) is to die for. The sauce is so sinfully creamy and loaded with plump, juicy shrimp you can only eat about half before you need to call for a doggie bag. Along with the crispy and fresh house salad and the warm bread with roasted red pepper dipping sauce, you practically roll out the door. We always say we are going to order sandwiches or pizza (which look wonderful on the other tables) but somehow I end up with that steaming bowl of Penne Perfection every time! Always finish up the meal with the gelato to share, two spoons. You can't go wrong at Stefano's.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

We like sitting at the bar when out to eat. Enjoy talking to other patrons and the staff. Stefano's is a family business and everyone is very friendly. The food is wonderful, from the pizza to all the dinner items. Mostly old family recipes. Sauce is incredible. My favorites are their pizza and the cheese steaks are fantastic.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

Very nice experiance. Went with friends for dinner. Excelent anti-pasta salad. Had a pizza that was one of the best I ever had. Delicious pasta dishes. I would recomend this place to any one. Realy good service. Drinks were a little pricey I thought - but over all a nice time.