“Great late night place”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Great late night place”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

We ate there late (10:30) last weekend . The food and service were above average. My husband and I split the wedge salad . The salad was very large. It was served grilled with plenty of blue cheese and dressing. The bread had a tasty roasted red pepper dipping sauce.

Our buffalo chicken pizza was spicy and really good. My son loved his lasagne . We ate gelato there and took it home as well. It is really good, especially the mango.

Our server was very attentive. On the night that we were there, they had entertainment . Very lively atmosphere . We will return !

1 Thank Ortho3311

New York
“The Pizza is very good”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

The food is below average Italian and pretty expensive. It is very clean but has no style or atmosphere. The bar area has some life with friendly locals and bartenders. A complaint I will always have are TVs in restaurants and bars. They are as bad as cigarettes for pollution and people just stare at them instead of engaging. You can stare at a screen at home, don't we leave our homes to get away from the TV dross.
The stand out part of Stefanos is the brick oven and the pizza chef as you enter. It is a good as pizza gets west of the Hudson River. It is the best thing and everything else is a disappointment.

• Visited November 2013
Nanticoke, Pennsylvania
“Finally picked a great place to eat”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We do alot of weekend getaways and this was the first time we picked a great place to dine! The service was excellent, our waitress and the owner went beyond their expectations to please us. The atmosphere was very enjoyable and quiet not like those loud noisy places. The food was delicious with very generous portions. Veal Parmesan was perfect, Margarita pizza was the best I ever had and the fried calamari was done just right! Prices were reasonable and casual dressing wasn't frowned upon. Would definitely recommend to friends/family visiting the area and will return myself when back in the area. Love this place!!

• Visited December 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Just a "so-so" Dinner”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Our decision to go to Stefano's was based on convenience. The restaurant was quiet enough for conversation with five other people. The drinks were decent. The salad and bread were fresh and tasty. But some of the entrees were just so-so. The chef left the skin on my Eggplant Parmesan and the skin was quite tough. I actually was not able to cut through it with the dinner knife. The inside of the eggplant was tasty enough, but I was disappointed to have to cut through each of the small pieces of eggplant. Two of my companions ordered Veal Marsala. One remarked that it should have been called 'Onion Something.' The prevalence of onions and the lack of Marsala spoiled the taste they expected. So, three disappointing dinners. Two other dining companions ordered Tilapia Patrice and ate every morsel, proclaiming it delicious. The sixth diner ordered Veal Ecstasy and said that was delicious as well. Coffee was weak and served in a large cup, half filled...somewhat a disappointing ending to a meal that had mixed reviews.

• Visited October 2013
Pocono Lake, Pennsylvania
“Do not trust this place. Do the math hes a rip off. Stay away”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We just had our rehersal dinner there tonight. When my son and his future wife picked the place, I went to meet with the owner to make the deal. They give you a price per peroson, but they fail to tell you that there is a minimun charge for one of the two rooms. We wanted the smaller room brecause the price was lower and we did not need the big room. Anyway I paid in cash for two thirds of the bill ahead of time. With the minimun charge it came to $50,00 per head. He told me the charge of $1500,00 would include tax and gradtuity, Let me tell you what you get for $1500,00. You get a buffet style meal consiting of one square pizza. Some toasted raviolis calamari, both which were very good, but not enough is served. Some saleds and chesse with peppers. The dinner was chicken parm with two pasta choices. The kicker is when he told me to pay the balance he tryed to add a $270,00 service charge for gradtuity, I did give the one server we had $140.00 from my pocket and told her my contract said gradtuity was included. Heres the bigger kicker, the smaller room wasen't even booked. There was no other party there. I should have gotten that room due to the small party I had. I am fair and all for a business making a living. But the way he scamed me was unexceptable. It's a shame. It's a nice place but the owner is not too professional. I did check and see what the bar bill was and it was only $270.00 for our party. I told the owner we are having a big wedding the next day and we would go easy on the drinks, He will smile and promise you the world, but not deliver. He left early and left me with a twenty year old server to deal with. I did pay the balance and as I said and gave the server an additionla $140.00 tip. Spend your money else where.

• Visited October 2013