US$138
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$112
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$99
US$88
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$164
US$148
US$94
US$144
US$128
Courtyard
WoodSpring Suites Allentown Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$88
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites University(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$101
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Historic Hotel Bethlehem(Bethlehem)
US$216
Priceline
  • Restaurant
1,063 results
All reviewsparking garage across the streethotel validatessleeping areafree breakfastfree shuttlewalking distanceshuttle servicesands casinomini fridgerooms are spaciousgreat place to stayfront desk staffmain streethistoric districtpull out couchwould highly recommend this hotelvery nice hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's the attention to detail that sets this hotel apart. The breakfast items are fresh, plentiful and very tasty, served on real plates with real cutlery (no plastic). The coffee is excellent. The room was spacious and clean. Housekeeping was excellent. The lobby is lovely and has an intimate feel to it. The front desk people were always friendly and ready to answer any questions. Although the parking is at a garage, it is literally across the street. Since they validate parking, it was free. It's a nice perk during rainy weather. There are a lot of hotels in the Lehigh Valley Area. This was, by far, the best stay I've had.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Hyatt is a nice option in downtown Bethlehem. The rooms are going through a renovation. The staff is friendly and breakfast a nice start to the day! The location is awesome and you can walk downtown to all the cute shops and yummy restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Diana served us an excellent breakfast but the customer service even better. I arrived late and yet she made sure I got everything I needed to eat. She brought out special gluten free foods that I requested and was so thoughtful and friendly and warm. She exceeded all expectations of a breakfast server and I am delighted to recommend her.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I walked into the lobby and noticed the entire Hyatt team huddling up to begin the day. This team does a great job of taking care of their customers...and it shows. Everyone seemed to enjoy their work, smile and make sure I had everything I needed. This is the place to stay while traveling through Bethlehem! Excellent friendly service.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a great time in Bethlehem, and Hyatt Place took care of me and my needs like no other hotel could. I travel for business a lot and see a lot of different places and hotels. it's well maintained, clean and looks absolutely brand new.

The food is delicious, drinks are just a tad pricey. Breakfast was healthy and had plenty of options. I was very impressed they had gluten free options and almond milk, as I am allergic to gluten.

The staff is exceptional at the Hyatt Place Bethlehem, especially Milda who helped me at the check out. I just had a little problem with my stay, but Milda showed great sympathy and stood by my side despite everything else.
I was touched and very impressed of her customer service knowledge and left the hotel with a lifted mood with a thought of coming soon to stay there again.
I will definitely choose Hyatt brand instead of anything else while traveling for business or for leisure.

Thank you Milda and the Hyatt Place Bethlehem staff for taking care of your customers so well. You just gained a new member and a loyal customer.

Thank you again and see you soon!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are very spacious
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business