“You get what you pay for.”

WoodSpring Suites Allentown Bethlehem
Reviewed 21 August 2013

It was "ok". Beds look like something at a campground, but must say I did not wake with a backache. Bathroom storage was HORRIBLE. No where to put anything. Definitley need another mirror in the room. Remote control for TV didnt work all the time. Did not like having to call for someone to come to front desk EVERY time I needed to exchange linens. Some days there were no bath towels available to exchange. And the 24 hr check out sheet?? Ridiculous. I didn't get the room I reserved. But for value? eh it's "OK". Have def stayed at worse! And the xterminator did show up early one day to spray the rooms! I am serious.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 August 2013

At this Hotel you pay for a week at a time. But price is so good it's still a great value even if you only stay 4 days. The staff was friendly the room was very clean. The bathroom was also very clean. Check in was longer than I like the 24 hour check out sheet is a joke. If you don't fill out a "check out" sheet and leave it at the frount desk, at least 24 hours in advance they charge you $45.00 check out fee. This will come out of your $100.00 security deposit. But, other that check out scam, the Value Place is a good place to stay. Only one thing I must say, I like coffee but did not want to buy a coffee pot from the hotel, they charge $29.95 and you must take it home. We used paper plates and plastic eating untensils.

Room Tip: Single suites have a double bed and a sofa. Double cost more and have 2 beds and no sofa.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Neil S
Reviewed 12 July 2013

My stay was for 7 days. I found the bed very comfortable for back sleepers, but not for side sleepers. The room was extremely clean. The kitchen had very new looking appliances. The bathroom was very clean, and the shower was great for water pressure and flow. I was not impressed with the 10 min wait for someone to come check me in. On top of which, my reserved room was not ready. I was charged $9.87 for Linen Service. I don't recall choosing Linen Exchange for $7.00 when I made my reservation. But since I paid for it, I thought I'd use it, but there were no towels available. Does that mean there is only one towel per guest per studio? The lack of drapes at the window meant early morning light was not kept out allowing one to sleep in if one chose.

Room Tip: Try one of the upper floors, too much noise on first floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Having stayed here for a month, I am qualified to say that this was a nice experience. The staff was very nice, the room was extremely clean, and I felt safe on the property. While there are limited amenities (no pool, restaurant, or bar), I was here on business and had everything I needed. Internet was fast, room was quiet, and the bed was comfortable. For a long-term stay (1 week or more), you can't beat the quality and price.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms face the highway and are a little noisier. Not bad, but having a preference I wo...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Erik P
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Allentown Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We love to hear from our guests. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We work really hard to provide the best guest experience possible. We hope that you will consider Value Place in your future travels.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

This stay was a pleasant experience for us and at the same time saved us money for our 13 day stay in the Lehigh Valley area. I was impressed with the friendly and accommodating staff and their quick response to take care of our needs. I do feel that especially since we flew into the area, the $29.95 charge for a coffee pot and $29.95 for cooking/eating untensils was way too much money and would not have made our stay at VP more economical than another hotel in the area (we paid $51.00 a night at Days Hotel Allentown Airport) ; can't the guests just rent the coffee pots,etc., from you during their stay? All of the hotels/motels supply you with at least a coffee pot. Also, how would we fly back home with these items? Weight and number of bags come into play with the airlines, as we all know. Also, I don't need these items when I get back home.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Virginia K
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Allentown Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your feedback about the coffee pots and dishes. I will pass your suggestions on to the executive team. We always enjoy hearing feedback from our guests. I hope that you will consider us again the next time you are in the Lehigh Valley area.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Excellent price; clean and friendly staff. Second stay at this Value Place. Convenient, clean, and safe accommodations. Mayra the Manager is excellent and does a great job! Her staff is very efficient and friendly. Any issues are addressed rapidly. Appreciate the safe and clean environment.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

We love guests who stay with us more than once! Thank you so much for your feedback and for staying with us a second time! I hope that Value Place will be your hotel of choice every time you are in the area.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

I have been going to the Value place in the Bethlehem/Allentown PA area since July 2010. I recently was there for most of this year and just checked out in the beginning of May 2013. It is almost like a furnished apartment. The manager Myra runs the place very nice and so did the other manager Melissa who retired last year. Brand new TV's, excellent and clean housekeeping, laundry and snack machines on premises, friendly and cooperative staff. The price is way better than every hotel in Lehigh Valley that has monthly rates and is way cleaner and new.

Room Tip: If you don't smoke make sure you don't get a room on the 4th floor which is the smoking floo...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Chris777000

You are the type of guest all of our hotels would like to have! Thank you for leaving feedback. We love hearing from our guests. I hope that you continue to choose Value Place when you are in the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethlehem
The View Inn & Suites
Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78
Hampton Inn Easton
Hampton Inn Easton
#1 of 7 in Easton

Been to WoodSpring Suites Allentown Bethlehem? Share your experiences!