“Great food from Kenya”

Dining options: Seating
Pensacola, Florida
“Great food from Kenya”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

I was happy to find this restuarant open. The food was superb and and the environment very warm. The chicken marsala was excellent.

Visited October 2012

“Great food, very different but delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2012 via mobile

This place had some of the best food I've had in a long time. I've never had Kenyan food before but it was absolutely delicious! They were out of a few things when we were there but beyond that it was great all around. Nice outdoor patio seats too.

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

This was our first time eating Kenyan food, so I can't speak to the authenticity, but we had a nice lunch here. We had the chicken masala wrap and the beef masala wrap. The flatbread was a little sweet for my taste, but other than that it was very good. It's in a great location, especially if you eat outside, and the service was good as well. Would definitely go back to try more!

• Visited August 2012
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Enjoyed good Kenyan food street side outdoors”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2012

This was very good Kenyan food. Service was a pleasant surprise, with the waitress checking back often and she even did not charge for the soup since they were out of the one my husband really wanted, so he tried another. Food was a little slow coming, but that often seems common for authentic freshly prepared food. Their menu says "BYOB".
The beef samosa's were good, as was the Safari Salad which was a tasty combination of grilled chicken, cucumber, carrots, pineapples and raisins. I had the beef pilau which was a generous portion of rice, spices, raisins and beef. My husband had the good beef stew and we had a side of the chapati which is a flat bread with Cardamon spice. We were too full to order a dessert. We would definitely return. We have only found one other Kenyan restaurant in Delaware that is a little better, but it is new so not listed yet.
I always ask for a paper menu from restaurants we enjoy and plan on returning to and double paper punch them into a notebook we keep of favorite restaurants.

• Visited August 2012
“Great place to eat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

I have been ordering my lunch from here a lot. There are so many restaurants to choose from but their food is always great and they give you a nice portion. The only problem I had was the place is small and sometimes it takes a little longer than expected but I can live with that :-)