“Ordinary says it all.”

Molto Pazzo
Ranked #108 of 347 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
The villages, florida
“Ordinary says it all.”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

4 of us went last evening for dinner as a recommendation (owner is a friend of a friend). Am of Italian heritage and very familiar with Italian food so when I went, there was a greater expectation, I guess. The decor is just average... Had to have a drape at front door so cold, wind would not bother diners. The service was good but she had to apologize many times. My order of Veal Milanese was described on the menu as atop of arugula.. It came out with romaine and no dressing, plus the veal was greasy...eatable but not what was expected. The rest of the group felt the same way... Maybe it was just a bad night.

Visited December 2013

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cozy Italian Bistro”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Food is great! I love the eggplant rollatini app...usually have that and a salad. Portions are huge...if you get the dinner, you'll be taking half home! Has outdoor summertime dining. And be sure to try the cannolis for dessert!

Visited December 2013
Hatboro, Pennsylvania
“Yum”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Went in looking for a nice lunch, wonderful service, great food. Got all that and more!!!
Prices were very reasonable. Many choices!

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Charged for the complimentary wine..”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Took my son there because Mama Nina's was too crowded. The food was very good and the service was excellent as well. All was good until the bill arrived and I noticed two $5 charges with "Misc" next to them. I asked the server and she said it was the wine. I asked how is it "complimentary" if you are charging without a liquor license? She said it was normal to charge since I asked for a second glass. I didn't want to make a scene so I paid the bill and will not be back.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Cain66
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I came into town to run the half marathon, so I was looking for a great Italian restaurant for a big pasta meal.
I ordered the ravioli with a side of meatballs, while my husband ordered a seafood dish. Our waiter seemed distracted, leaving us for long periods of time (even though the restaurant is tiny and there aren't many tables). He forgot the meatballs, and when I reminded him, he didn't apologize, even though I had to wait for him to order some from the kitchen. We weren't offered any parmesan cheese, which I didn't realize was an option until the waitress brought some to the table next to us.
The food wasn't anything special. It wasn't awful, just kind of bland and uninteresting. My husband wasn't impressed with his seafood dish either.
I wouldn't go back.