“Awesome and unique experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Has Anyone Seen My Balloon? Tours
Ranked #4 of 6 Tours in Bethlehem
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome and unique experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

I loved the ride I took with "Has Anyone Seen My Balloon? " Scott and Steph ( owners) were very professional and friendly! My boyfriend and I had a million questions and they answered all of them efficiently . We were able to take part in the entire experience, and loved it! By the end of the ride we felt like " part of the family ". We will definitely be using them again! :)

4 Thank meadca

Nazareth, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Straight off the Bucket List”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

My boyfriend and I flew in a hot air balloon with pilot Scott Kelley recently and had the time of our life! This adventure lasted about 2 1/2 hours from start to finish - we were even able to help inflate the balloon! Scott's crew was very helpful; they made sure we had a good time and were well informed. Bring your camera, don't wear sandals, and dress in layers - it started off a little cool but warmed up during the flight. We flew in the morning, and the flight was quiet and peaceful - felt like we were floating on a cloud!! If a hot air balloon flight is on your bucket list, you must try it - call Has Anyone Seen My Balloon?, Inc. (and LIKE them on facebook)!!!!

4 Thank annie e
Easton, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful flight!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

We enjoyed a wonderful view of the Lehigh Valley from the air aboard Has Anyone Seen My Balloon?, Inc.'s yellow and green balloon. Pilot Scott Kelley and his crew were fantastic!! Would definitely recommend this adventure!

4 Thank Ann S