“Tasty food, tranquil atmosphere”
Review of True Blue Mediterranean Cafe - CLOSED

True Blue Mediterranean Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Dover, Ohio
“Tasty food, tranquil atmosphere”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We enjoyed lunch here on a week day, and had a very nice meal. My mother had a gyro platter which she liked a lot, and I enjoyed the vegetarian platter. They allowed me to substitue tabouleh for the stuffed grape leaves which was nice as I was really in the mood for tabouleh. The server was very friendly and helpful, the food was delicious, and the price was reasonable. I would definitely frequent this restaurant if I lived in Bethlehem.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ecclectic-eccentric

Montgomery, Pennsylvania
“Quaint restaurant with very good food”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

This was our first experience with True Blue and we will definitely return. We selected the lamb kabobs with vegetables, which included basmati rice, a cucumber salad (very good) and a hummus appetizer with blended spices and pita bread. It was a great selection that we thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Prof61
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Favorite Mediterranean spot”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I stop in to True Blue at least once or twice a month. It has awesome falafel sandwiches and amazing cauliflower wraps--it's seasoned so well, you would think you are eating meat. I would def recommend!!

• Visited June 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Terrific”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Great food, service an staff !, they took reservation for eight of us, had table ready and set up...staff was informative and entertaining. Yay.

Visited April 2013
“Awesome and authentic”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

We love this place. Food is consistently fresh and tasty. Particularly love the cauliflower dish and chicken gyro platter. Servers are friendly and it's BYOB! This restaurant is on our list of favorites.

• Visited April 2013