“Kabobs”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on Black Friday. I'll admit it wasn't our first choice. We underestimitated how busy the town would be. Anyway, we didn't have reservations but they had a table. Food and service were both high quality. It's byob.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Had a quiet dinner with spouse here, loved all the food selections. Nice surprise to get a complementary glass of wine to start. We also dined in the outside alcove next to the restaurant, very nice, reminded us of some European locations. Even great prices to keep you coming back.

Yum.

3  Thank FaSnizel
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Recently four of us had lunch at the True Blue Cafe. They have been open for one year and the "new" decor is still fresh and inviting. At one PM we were the only customers so the service was first class. The waiter recommended their cauliflower appetizer and it was wonderful. There is only one menu for lunch and dinner but a good range of prices. The food was very good. WE hope to return and encourage others to try this BYOB cafe.

1  Thank viajahn
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We enjoyed lunch here on a week day, and had a very nice meal. My mother had a gyro platter which she liked a lot, and I enjoyed the vegetarian platter. They allowed me to substitue tabouleh for the stuffed grape leaves which was nice as I was really in the mood for tabouleh. The server was very friendly and helpful, the food was delicious, and the price was reasonable. I would definitely frequent this restaurant if I lived in Bethlehem.

1  Thank ecclectic-eccentric
Reviewed 4 July 2013

This was our first experience with True Blue and we will definitely return. We selected the lamb kabobs with vegetables, which included basmati rice, a cucumber salad (very good) and a hummus appetizer with blended spices and pita bread. It was a great selection that we thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

1  Thank Prof61