“okay” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

The food was okay. Nothing exceptional to me. I have been here three times for lunch and the waitress never smiles and is not too attentive. The price is good, restaurant is clean. Give it a try !

Visited November 2013

New York City, New York
“Best in the states...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

The food here reminds me of the fabulous meals we eat when in Israel!!!!

First, I agree with the other reviews about the service. There must have been numerous complaints since the first time we dined there. They now have more help and it makes it all the better.

The food is FRESH!!! As a native New Yorker, I find it difficult to find fresh, non-fried, fatty foods and this is the place. The salads are that of authentic cuisine as is the rest of the menu.

We go there at least once a week if not more often...the large appetizer place for 16.00 is amazing..a great start for 4, however can be dinner for two with a salad. I am a foodie and let me say this place is amazing!

It's a family owned and operated restaurant....and not fancy..but clean!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
bethlehem
“Great food bad service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

Food was bomb but the service was terrible they need more hand and they need to train their waitress. They could go easy kn the onions in the salad. Definitely coming back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Bangor, Pennsylvania
“Food is so amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

My family loves this place. It is so good. It went there knowing that I liked gyros, but there is so much more than that (although their gyros are the best I've ever tasted). My husband is normally a picky eater, but he can't get enough of the food at this place. Everything is fresh and of the highest quality. I really can't say enough about this place. Try lots of things because its all good.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Helen3228
New York City, New York
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

We went here this afternoon for a rainy Friday lunch. The Babaganoush (eggplant appetizer) is wonderful served with freshly made bread. I then had a Doner Kebab. It was lean and moist shaved roasted meat, similar to gyro or shwarma served on pita. It is rolled up with plenty of fresh toppings ie: lettuce, tomato onion topped with a yummy yogurt sauce for the meat very similar to tzaziki sauce you get on gyros. I will go back to Anatolian Kitchen again & again. I recommend highly!

• Visited August 2013