“May have to go back but won't eat there.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Revolutions

Ranked #25 of 40 things to do in Bethlehem
Allentown, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“May have to go back but won't eat there.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

I checked this place out over the weekend and I have to say that it was a very nice first impression. Was greeted at the door and given a tour. So I figured that I'd sit at the bar and eat. Really nice restaurant with all of the TV's all over the place.
The food was just bad. I had the fried Mozzarella and it was just too salty. It was even a little burnt on the bottom. Probably thought I wouldn't notice it since the nicer side was showing. Then I had the cheese steak. Never again. Born and raised in Philly I know my cheese steaks and this was farrrrrrrrr from it. There was grissel in almost every bite. The only reason that I would even go back would be to take my nieces and nephews there to bowl or the arcade but I would rather go to the pizza place there or even Starters before I subject them to eat there. Too bad. This place could be a one stop place but the food was a 1 star.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Not what I expected... But ok.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

Went with a friend to just dance. We couldnt find the club and had to ask a security guard. Then we were told no flip flops for my friend, which is not on the website, and buying new shoes, we finally got it. For paying $10 I thought it would be bigger and a better dance floor. What did our $10 get? Well, a nice patio to sit on, LOTS of people watching (unbelievable ridiculous clothing for girls), and some drinks that cost a little too much for Bethleham area.
We were cute shirts and jeans and probably were underdressed but we were fine. Online it said Michael Jackson tribute night and all that meant was 30 minutes of straight MJ songs.
We may go back but we will probably go on a Friday when it is not as strict and potentially less hoochie dressed girls.

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Entertainment Complex”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

1st visit to Revolutions during Happy Hour! Beer was cold appetizers were delicious entertainment for the whole family!