“Great Customer Service. Good Food.”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #166 of 354 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 August 2013

This review is long overdue. My husband and I are from NJ and we eat here whenever we go to Sands Casino. The staff exemplifies customer service. For a place that has an extreme rapid turnover of people, the entire place is kept clean. I love, love, love this location! Keep up the good work guys!

1  Thank chries
There are newer reviews for Waffle House

Reviewed 17 August 2013

This is a great place to eat. We stop here on our way home from New York. Love the food and the service is terrific. The amount of food they serve in a short time is amazing. Very nice menu with lots of choices. Worth a stop!

Reviewed 11 July 2013

The food at waffle house is good. My kids recommend the texas cheesesteak plate or chocolate chip waffles. Another favorite is the ham and cheese plate. When ever we go to PA or down south we make it our business to make a stop at the waffle house. Dont forget to smother and chunk ur hashbrowns you cant go wrong.

1  Thank Tanisha R
Reviewed 11 July 2013

This is a chain with a Southern bias -- definitely worth a breakfast stop or a late night meal right off the highway. Friendly staff, my kind of menu with lots of carbs and meat and comfort-type food. Decent coffee. Amazingly consistent from one location to another. With the kitchen right there behind the counter in true diner tradition, you can see what's getting made fresh, and it's just about all of it.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

A Waffle House is a Waffle House is a Waffle House.......... The menu, food choices and service seems to be the same all across these United States. For a good, fast meal when traveling the highways of America .... 24 hours a day when on the road.......there is no other choice for a quick pit stop than a Waffle House. You always know what you will get! Plain and simple, good eggs, good hash browns and waffles quick, fresh fast & hot. Also Great tasting fresh coffee! Everything served at a Waffle House is always at very fair prices.This Waffle House in Bethlehem, PA. is right off I-78, with easy on/off with Gas stations and a few motels nearby. I recently stopped here, for a midday meal, I tried the Patty melt, with an order of Hash browns and was I ever surprised,as to how good it was! A decent quick meal with very, very fast service. Great coffee too! A Good place to stop when traveling interstate 78, at anytime of the day or nite! At the time of my visit this Waffle house was very clean , as was the restroom. Overall Rating ~ Very Good!

1  Thank larilu