“Excellent for 2AM”

Cuisines: American
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“Excellent for 2AM”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Driving from Boston to Hershey on a Thursday night, and we stopped here to get some breakfast. Had a great waiter, good food, cant complain.

1 Thank Crystal D

Pittstown, New Jersey
“Always Good”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I eat at Waffle Houses quite often when I am traveling across the country. The food is consistently good and the prices are very reasonable. The Waffle House in Bethlehem (Hellertown) is always at the top with their service and food quality and the restaurant is always clean. I make it a point to eat here for breakfast whenever I am in the area.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Wingleader09
Wyckoff, New Jersey
“No Thanks!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Bottom Line: Unless you are dying for waffles I'd skip this place.

Details: We stopped here on our way back from Hershey Park. I have eaten at Waffle House many times growing up in Florida and they were some of the best waffles I had ever had so when I saw the signs I had to stop. The restaurant was relatively clean with only two other tables of customers. Despite the lack of customer and a ridiculous amount of employees behind the counter service was slow and my wife noticed that the person cooking the waffles threw away at least 6 of them. I knew we were in trouble when one of the waitresses brought her baby and placed the carrier on the counter near us and a few of the waitresses took turns cooing and entertaining the baby. After receiving half of our food (my waffles were burnt so they had to start over). After I finally received my waffles they were not the waffles I remembered and were on par with a Denny's type restaurant. I'm hoping that this location is the exception as I would hate to think that the Waffle House I remember is gone.

woodbridge, New Jersey, USA
“Great Customer Service. Good Food.”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

This review is long overdue. My husband and I are from NJ and we eat here whenever we go to Sands Casino. The staff exemplifies customer service. For a place that has an extreme rapid turnover of people, the entire place is kept clean. I love, love, love this location! Keep up the good work guys!

1 Thank chries
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Love this Place!”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

This is a great place to eat. We stop here on our way home from New York. Love the food and the service is terrific. The amount of food they serve in a short time is amazing. Very nice menu with lots of choices. Worth a stop!