“Great meal”
Review of Twisted Olive

Twisted Olive
Reserve with OpenTable
Twisted Olive is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 354 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Twisted Olive’s name is a spin-off of a restaurant in Baltimore, “Black Olive,” which happens to be the owner’s, Steve and Sherri Kershner, favorite restaurant. Steve and Sherri wanted the name of their restaurant to convey a fun, approachable, and unpretentious image to the public. The style of cuisine at Twisted Olive could be classified as casual-bistro style cuisine with a world twist. Chef Steve decided to go that route with his menu so as to not limit himself or the restaurant. Chef Steve’s comments on his menu, “On any given night, you might find Italian, Spanish, Moroccan or Thai dishes. Our ideas will stay fresh, so people will keep coming back. I will also use the freshest ingredients from my garden at home.” Twisted Olive features a full bar and cocktail lounge. We have seasonal drink specials along with house infused spirits and syrups as well as craft beers on draught and in bottle. We have a beautiful outdoor deck for “al fresco” dining, just steps away from the hustle and bustle of Broad street.
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We had steak on a stone for dinner. They bring you a 600 degree stone which stays hot the whole time. You cook your own filet mignon on it which meant the steak was HOT until the last byte and you could have the whole thing rare. The price was reasonable at $32.50. The mashed potatoes were good. And the grilled artichokes appetizer was delicious. The service was excellent. I would definitely go back here to eat.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

The whole experience was great. Food drinks and service all were excellent. The menu is creative approachable and very well thought out. Nice to see some variety in the Lehigh Valley. We will be back. ......Foodie from Northampton.

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

We went to the Twisted Olive for dinner last night! It's upscale but not pretentious, very inviting and friendly! We did make a reservation (love that they take them). We were greeted by 2 hostesses and 1 took us right to our seats. The decor is clean and simple with the walls painted a warm yellow with red accents and dark wood tables. We were presented with menus and a wine list as we sat down. I got a glass of wine, and my husband got the One, Two Rum Punch he loved it, it's sweet and spicy (cinnamon and cardamom)! For the appetizer we ordered the Twisted Olive which was delicious. It's about 6 large green olives stuffed with Italian sausage, then breaded
with Panco bread crumbs and the lightly fried...excellent! I had the fish special and my husband had the Cioppino, which is fish stew in a red tomato sauce. For both the fish was FRESH and prepared and presented beautifully in addition both were delicious and I would order either again! I can not leave out a description of the HOMEMADE dessert, Coconut Amaretto Cream Pie, a perfect ending to a delicious meal! You could tell that it was homemade, the crust was light and flakey!!! The
Twisted Olive offers high quality fresh food, prepared well, at a perfect price point. We has 1 appetizer, 3 drinks, 2 dinners and dessert...$110.00. Perfect! Give the Twisted Olive a try you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Food was great. Decor - not so special. Very drafty at some tables. Drinks - nothing to write home about. Someone should educate the servers as to how to pronounce things on the menu, like Estrella wine, and creme brule, not cream.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Recently attended the Twisted Olive for a birthday gathering. Upon entering the restaurant we were welcomed by a hostess and a couple waiters/waitresses who were eager to show us to our table. We were quickly presented with a drink menu and the beverages were exciting to say the least. I quickly ordered one of their house drinks which consisted of a pilsner beer mixed with tequila adorned with a jalapeño rim. Of course, as the name would of the restaurant would inspire, a martini would be in order but regretfully I never ordered one. Our waitress was very responsive to our needs. While waiting we were also given fresh baked rolls. The wait time for our food was a little longer then expected but well worth it. A member of our table purchased the entree "Steak on a Stone" and it was presented on a slab of heated stone from their brick oven and the customer is the one who prepares their steak to their individual taste! Very innovative. I ordered the bacon wrapped pork mignon and you could tell it was fresh and someone took time to prepare it. My girlfriend ordered the swordfish which was delicious as well and came in a medley of rice and beans. My girlfriends mom (BIRTHDAY GIRL!!) who also POSTED BELOW ME ordered an array of appetizer which were exquisite. All in all this place has the potential to win Bethlehem over very fast. Staff is friendly, food is exceptional, price is spot on for what you get, and drinks are out of this world. Perfect spot for birthdays, dates, and all sorts of occasions. Twisted Olive is now officially open for business so I cannot wait to see what the future holds!

1  Thank Adrenaline21