“It deserves it's rating!”
Review of Apollo Grill

Apollo Grill
Ranked #1 of 352 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“It deserves it's rating!”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

In a town of great restaurants, this one stands out. The atmosphere inside is wonderful, and golfers will appreciate the framed autographs along the side wall. Very modern decor and comfortable seating, but the tables for two could be a bit larger. It was nearly full when we got there, and every table was taken when we left, but normal conversation was possible throughout the evening. Lighting was not too dim, not too bright.

Our server was fantastic. She knew the menu and her suggestions were spot on. We shared the Tequila Watermelon Chicken Kabobs as an appetizer, and they were excellent. The portion was right too. An appetizer shouldn't fill you up, and these were light and flavorful. Dinner was superb. I had the Ribeye, blackened. It was seasoned just right, and cooked correctly. My wife got the roasted shallot au jus to go with her fillet, which was delicious, but unnecessary. Sides are usually just filler, but not here. They had unbelievably good scalloped potatoes as a side, and they could have been the main course. For dessert my Wife had a mint chocolate chip martini and I had a Sandeman port, and we shared their chocolate ice cream.

I wouldn't say it was inexpensive, but considering the quality of the food, service and atmosphere, the value here is excellent. We kept passing Apollo by when trying new restaurants in the area, and I'm sorry we didn't come here sooner!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Hazra9d

Bucks County, Pennsylvania
“Couldn't be better”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We love the Apollo. The decor is beautiful along with being a very friendly and comfortable place to dine. The service is super and the food is always wonderful. The calamari was delicious. I had it with the marinara sauce. Our entrees were the tuna with herb crusted butter option and crab cakes. Everything was yummy. Our server was very attentive and prompt. I had creme caramel for dessert and didn't leave a bit. The house pinot noir was very nice.

• Visited August 2014
Brooklyn, New York
“They deserve every star. ”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

This is truly a 5 star restaurant. The food here is delicious and neatly served. The staff are friendly and make you feel welcomed and comfortable. Every dish we ordered was cooked to perfection. There is a large selection of dishes, so really anyone will find something they love. Enjoy!

Rhode Island
“Consistently Fabulous”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Love everything about this place...the food never disappoints. I actually eat things there that I wouldn't try anyplace else. I have had the same waitress, Michelle every time but once...she remembers what I like, my food allergies and even the last bottle of wine I ordered. Very busy place that still manages to treat each customer like they are the most important person in the room. Reasonably priced, with an extensive menu that manages to consistently deliver great food.

• Visited July 2014
Asheville, North Carolina
“An easy review”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Our meal at Apollo Grill was one of the easiest 5-star reviews I've given. We were at the Bethlehem MusicFest but wandered around the corner to what was a quantum leap better than festival food. We had the Caesar salad with the best dressing we've ever had - our only regret was that they wouldn't sell us a quart to go or give us their recipe. The grilled chicken panini was excellent too, served with great french fries. Although the place was packed, the service was prompt and very friendly. To top it off, we lucked into half-price bottles of wine. All in all we very much enjoyed our meal here.

Visited August 2014