“Spaghetti w/ garlic bread” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #55 of 348 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Spaghetti w/ garlic bread”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

So I was in town for the Runner's World Half Marathon and needed some pasta for dinner. I was very hesitant about eating here as it was in a shopping center parking lot. The pasta was good not great. The sauce was plentiful but again average nothing I would go back for. The garlic bread was slightly burned and stale. It was very poor. The pizza looked and smelled amazing wish I would have opted for it. I doubt I would return on my next run there. There are several really good places in the downtown area that I would choose over this one.

Visited October 2013

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“finally great pizza in pa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

i lived in Queens NY for 35 years. When I moved to Bethlehem I thought I would never eat great pizza again. Thank you Joe for making the best pizza in the valley. We are both Italian and we often speak of great Italian cooking. Joe has never let me down with his food -- it is true Italian.
Carol

• Visited February 2012
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Italian and Pizza in NE PA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2011

Worth the visit. If you are visiting PA or live in the area, make it your business to check our Sorella's. I promise it is worth the trip!

• Visited December 2011
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Great food... to take home!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2010

My wife, son, and I went to Sorella's for lunch. I tried the "Sorella's cheesesteak", which was AWESOME. The mozzarella is to die for and they use real, chopped steak. My wife had a sicillian slice. She says the sauce is a lttle too salty, but the rest makes up for the saltiness. I must not forget the authentic ZEPPOLES. As close to the NJ shore, or an Italian restaurant, that a zeppole can get. The service, however, was absolutely HORRIBLE. We dined in and had to clean our own table. All of our food came but the cook forgot my cheesesteak. I had to remind him about it. The food is definately a hole-in-one while the service is below par. So if you want good Italian food, Sorella's is the place to order from, as long as you carry-out the food.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
PA
“Not Quite the NY Pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2010

It's hard to find pizza in Lehigh Valley that would surpass some of the best we've had in NJ, NY or, you heard it right, Washington, DC suburb in taste.

We love their crispy thin crust and good quality mozzarella. Their sauce was tasty but too salty. One thing we didn't like about this pizza was the grease. We shouldn't find so much grease dripping from a slice of plain pizza. It's probably about the best pizza we've had in Lehigh Valley, though.

• 4 of 5 bubbles