“As Good as I Remembered”

Bethlehem Brew Works
Ranked #4 of 348 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Established on April 15, 1998 by the Fegley Family, the Bethlehem Brew Works successfully captured the essence of Bethlehem’s steel industry in a 250 seat brewpub. Accompanying the handcrafted beers brewed right in the restaurant is a full bar specializing in single malt scotches, small batch bourbons, and specialty martinis.
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“As Good as I Remembered”
Reviewed 28 September 2004

I haven't been here for about 2 years, but it was good to go back. I sat upstairs, where they have a big mural of steelworkers sitting at the bar. The place was busy (it was a Thursday night), and the service was prompt.

Their homemade beer was $3.50 a pint. I had their India Pale Ale. Shots of VO were $4.25, not bad considering a tall double shot glass.

I enjoyed their roast beef sandwich with au jus, though the au jus was the Brew Work's Beer & Cheese soup. It was very good. Onion rings although a $1.50 extra were excellent.

They just enlarged their basement, called the Steel Garden, but I've never been in it.

2 Thank unclec18017