“Cute and cozy place”

The Sayre Mansion Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Bethlehem B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 November 2011

My husband and I wanted to get away but not too far from New York. We decided on Bethlehem, PA, and I overall I liked it! My husband though was not too happy about it being on a main road, take note of that, I don't see that being said anywhere, it is not in a secluded location. However the place is nice, breakfast was good, rooms were nice as well! I wasn't too impressed by the woman who checked us in, she didn't give us a tour, and she didn't really give us a good welcome, but the kitchen staff was amazing, and the man who helped us find activities around the place was nice too! Bethlehem was nice around the holiday time, so it was a convenient location. I would recommend this place, however if you are looking for a peaceful secluded place, this is not it, you will hear a lot of traffic outside.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HusnaO

Reviewed 31 October 2011

We stayed at the Sayre Mansion B&B Oct 2011. We had a wonderful experience from the moment we arrived. Mary gave us a warm and friendly welcome as did the rest of the staff! We had dinner at a nice Italian Resturant, it was just a brisk walk away. Bethlehem was a great historic city with lots to explore. We had an awsome mini vacation. Our room was well appointed and very comfortable. We did a last minute online booking that offered 25% off which made it even better! We will return for sure. LouAnn & Lou

Room Tip: If you have the extra money the suites and larger rooms looked amazing!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Louis P
Reviewed 18 October 2011

If you are looking to get-a-way for a weekend then Sayre is your place. Please know it is not surronding by lavish gardens and wonderful views of the hilltops. It is located on the corner of an intersection..yes with traffic lights...in a heart of an upcoming city that will surely have a lot to offer any out of town guests. I have read many reviews regarding the location of Sayre but their location is not their fault...it is what it is. My boyfriend and I stayed in Suite 3 and couldn't be more satisfied. The room was clean, bright, and the bed was magnificent! The towels!!!! The towels were wonderful! Did I mention the bed was magnificent??? The couch was very comfortable and the whilpool was the bomb! I have NO complaints about Sayre. The breakfast was great and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it highly to anyone who is looking to enhance their relationship.

Room Tip: Go for the Suite...it feels like home!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank erin d
Reviewed 26 September 2011

I've been to Bethlehem a number of times on business. I stayed at the Hotel Bethlehem a until the Hotel Bethlehem significantly raised their rates a few years back. I found The Sayre Mansion Inn. What a terrific find.

The staff is great, breakfasts are wonderful, the whole property is well kept and the rooms are spacious. There is some road noise but it is not overwhelming.

This is what I think of when I read "Bed and Breakfast".

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank frodousa
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I stayed here for one night on business and i loved it. The staffw as very friendly and ave me my choice of rooms. The rooms were very clean, comfortable and quite. I will definitley stay heer anytime I pass through the area again. In fact I plan on bringing my wife here for a weekend getaway!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Justin R
Reviewed 25 July 2011

My husband and I just returned from a two-night stay at the Sayre Mansion and couldn't be more pleased with our stay there! The first night we stayed in room 22 which, although quite small, was still very comfortable. However, the street noise was a bit too much for me, so we switched to the library for the second night. What an amazing room that was! The main bedroom was very large with huge windows and a very comfortable king sized bed. The attached library room was a gem and we spent many hours just reading and enjoying the peace and quiet. Breakfast was delicious with coffee, juice, yogurt, granola, various pastries, and 3 choices of a hot entree- all served in the lovely dining room. The owner was very understanding of my desire to switch rooms and couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating! Overall, simply a lovely place to stay!!

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to street noise, ask for a room in the back! The road noise is pretty bad for r...
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sushimama
Reviewed 17 June 2011

While walking in the Bethlehem PA area during my brain tumor charity walk for Miles For Hope I stayed at this charming bed and breakfast which was once the Sayre Mansion. This bed and breakfast is a must if you are traveling in the Bethlehem area. The room was ever so comfortable and the hosts gracious and helpful. Their breakfast was served hot and it was delicious. Staying at this bed and breakfast was truly a memorable experience for me. I would recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone who is traveling in Bethlehem on business or for pleasure.

Room Tip: Tell them Harold from HaroldSays referred you!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business