The Sayre Mansion Inn
Hyatt Place Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$177
Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$138
Hampton.com
US$88
US$83
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$103
  • Restaurant
US$156
US$138
Courtyard
Comfort Suites University(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$87
Priceline
All reviewsb bglass ceilingconservatory roombed and breakfastthe main housebreakfast was deliciousbusy intersectionstreet noisesmall tvbeautifully decorated for christmasfrench toastnext morningbanana factoryfresh fruitfirst floorspent one nightcommon areas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 November 2011

We stayed at the Sayre Mansion Inn in September 2011. We had stayed there on our honeymoon and wanted to have a little anniversary getaway. The building is beauifully redone. We had reserved a queen sized room, but when we arrived, we were offered a free upgrade to a king-sized room which we chose to use. The room was gorgeous with a fireplace, sofa and incredibly comfortable bed. The inn is located in the historical district with lots of beautiful old houses and buildings within walking distance. Traffic noise can be a little loud in the front of the house, but it is very quite in the back of the building. The breakfast was fantastic. All together, it is a great place to get away for a weekend and enjoy feeling a little pampered.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the house are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie P
Reviewed 1 November 2011

My husband and I wanted to get away but not too far from New York. We decided on Bethlehem, PA, and I overall I liked it! My husband though was not too happy about it being on a main road, take note of that, I don't see that being said anywhere, it is not in a secluded location. However the place is nice, breakfast was good, rooms were nice as well! I wasn't too impressed by the woman who checked us in, she didn't give us a tour, and she didn't really give us a good welcome, but the kitchen staff was amazing, and the man who helped us find activities around the place was nice too! Bethlehem was nice around the holiday time, so it was a convenient location. I would recommend this place, however if you are looking for a peaceful secluded place, this is not it, you will hear a lot of traffic outside.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HusnaO
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We stayed at the Sayre Mansion B&B Oct 2011. We had a wonderful experience from the moment we arrived. Mary gave us a warm and friendly welcome as did the rest of the staff! We had dinner at a nice Italian Resturant, it was just a brisk walk away. Bethlehem was a great historic city with lots to explore. We had an awsome mini vacation. Our room was well appointed and very comfortable. We did a last minute online booking that offered 25% off which made it even better! We will return for sure. LouAnn & Lou

Room Tip: If you have the extra money the suites and larger rooms looked amazing!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Louis P
Reviewed 18 October 2011

If you are looking to get-a-way for a weekend then Sayre is your place. Please know it is not surronding by lavish gardens and wonderful views of the hilltops. It is located on the corner of an intersection..yes with traffic lights...in a heart of an upcoming city that will surely have a lot to offer any out of town guests. I have read many reviews regarding the location of Sayre but their location is not their fault...it is what it is. My boyfriend and I stayed in Suite 3 and couldn't be more satisfied. The room was clean, bright, and the bed was magnificent! The towels!!!! The towels were wonderful! Did I mention the bed was magnificent??? The couch was very comfortable and the whilpool was the bomb! I have NO complaints about Sayre. The breakfast was great and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it highly to anyone who is looking to enhance their relationship.

Room Tip: Go for the Suite...it feels like home!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank erin d
Reviewed 26 September 2011

I've been to Bethlehem a number of times on business. I stayed at the Hotel Bethlehem a until the Hotel Bethlehem significantly raised their rates a few years back. I found The Sayre Mansion Inn. What a terrific find.

The staff is great, breakfasts are wonderful, the whole property is well kept and the rooms are spacious. There is some road noise but it is not overwhelming.

This is what I think of when I read "Bed and Breakfast".

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business