US$138
US$175
US$102
US$92
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$103
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Comfort Suites University(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$108
Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$128
Courtyard
US$192
US$158
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$98
US$95
WoodSpring Suites Allentown Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$88
Historic Hotel Bethlehem(Bethlehem)
US$226
US$216
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsb bsglass ceilingconservatory roombusy intersectionbreakfast was deliciousstreet noisemain buildingsmall tvwalk downtownbeautifully decorated for christmascomfortable bedfrench toastnext morningbanana factoryfirst floorfresh fruita separate living room
Reviewed 9 July 2012

My husband and I wanted to get away for one night after having our baby and one of the closest and most affordable places we found was The Sayre Mansion Inn. We used a coupon from TripAdvisor and paid 135 for a Queen room. We checked in on Sunday night and were greeted immediatly by the host who told us they had upgraded our room to the Robert Sayre Suite for free! She asked if we wanted to see both rooms and choose. I answered quickly "We'll take the upgrade!" They did not know we were going to have a coupon and still gave us the upgrade! The room was beautiful and had a great view of the steel stacks. There was a library attached but we didn't really even sit in it because we were going to be out for most the night. We arrived back by 10 and really enjoyed and King sized bed with too many pillows to count and the most comfortable mattress I've ever felt. We loved the robes that were supplied and enjoyed having the room extremely clean. The best part was the hospitality. I had to pump b/c I'm breastfeeding and they came to my room at 6:00 am and picked up my milk and held it for me in the kitchen so I could take it later. We then had blueberry pancakes, sausage, muffins, fruit and starbucks coffee for breakfast. We checked out early (Couldn't wait to see the baby) but it was as easy as turning in the key and walking out! No surprise charges to the card, just a beautiful room that made us feel at home the moment we arrived! I can't wait to go back again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rebekahjoy8114
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Absolutely Perfect in Every Way! My daughter and I stayed at the Sayre Mansion during a tour of colleges in the Lehigh Valley and Philadelphia area (only an hour away). We had a lovely room. The bed was really comfortable with beautiful, plush bedding. The breakfasts were fresh and delicious and the inn keeper even packed snacks for our trip to Philadelphia - how sweet! We also received great advice on directions, local dining and area attractions. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2012

A family wedding - three lovely days for all. The service and food were wonderful. The mansion a perfect backdrop. Old fashioned yet so comfortable. Clean. Unqiue. And just right. Walk the grounds. Converse on the porch. Enjoy the parlor. Something for everyone.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank auntpGlenMills
Reviewed 5 June 2012 via mobile

Easy access, comfortable bed. Beautiful exterior, interior could use a refresh - esp bathroom. Breakfast was great - something for everyone.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank PhDmomof3
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Lovely, kind people; super comfy beds; delicious home baked breakfast goodies. This was a sweet spot to stay for a Lafayette graduation, and Lola was a soft and fluffy bonus.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family