“One of my favorite places”
Review of Edge Restaurant

Edge Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Edge Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 356 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I don't dine out very often (I love to cook) but when I do this is one of the places I always go to. I've had a lot of items on the menu and haven't had anything I didn't love. I really like the atmosphere here although at times the tables can seem too close together. The servers are always friendly and attentive.
The Au gratin potatoes are the best! My husband always sub's his side for these no matter what he orders.
On top of normal dining, I've also booked their private room for 2 events. They were one of the only places that would accommodate musicians performance. The party's were excellent. Drinks came out fairly quick and the passed horderves were amazing and always right there,
I read a review from another person stating they felt they got odd looks because their date was wearing jeans. This struck me as odd as my husband and I both go in here all the time wearing jeans. He'll wear jeans and a polo, I'll wear jeans and a dressy top with heels. We've never felt unwelcome. We've also been here for special occasions where we dressed up. I think that's why I like it here so much, I can show up a casually dressed up or really dresses up and not feel out of place.

1  Thank Connie N

Reviewed 14 July 2013

We had a wonderful dining experience at the Edge Restaurant and I look forward to returning.
We started in the lounge with glasses of Prosecco, tuna tartar, and beef tips appetizers. Our waiter was knowledgeable and personable. We decided to stay for dinner and moved to the dining area and were pleased to have the wine expertise of the manager with our wine selection. His wine recommendation was perfect and we ordered the duck breast and black angus NY steak as entrees. Each bite of our meals was perfection. See the photo of the duck with a dried cherry gastrique (SO good). Our sincere compliments to the chef. We ended with a nice dessert trio. Service was excellent and we had a thoroughly quality experience. We highly recommend.

2  Thank ThePBR
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I have dined at Edge on several occasions, they usually are during Restaurant Week because they have a mutiple course fix price menu that week. The problem is that everyone at your table must order from that menu and not everyone is going to like their limited choices. I think they are overpriced for what they offer and the portions are small. They're one of those type of places. I took my family there to celebrate a birthday, I let them know when I made the reservation and they didn't acknowledge it! We went there because a much better restaurant across the street is closed on Mondays.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

This was our fourth time at the Edge and each time the meals have been terrific. This time was restaurant week and the selections were wonderful. In fact, it was very difficult to choose which dishes to order. The bay scallops in the pastry shell was light and tasty. Everyone enjoyed their main entree and the desserts were fabulous!! We will definitely go to this restaurant again.

1  Thank Janey308
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

I timed how fast they would take our order and they were prompt. Food was timely because it was not crowded a little over 8 pm I wonder why. Definitely coming back. My pork was undercooked but I sent it back and made better. Waitresses kept checking on us. Overall great service.