“Wonderful Establishment ”

Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Wonderful Establishment ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I've been here many times. Each time, the food was excellent and the staff attentive. What a change from the previous ownership!! This is certainly my favorite 'sit-down' breakfast spot.

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Great food at a great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

I have been here two times both for lunch. Great prices, service and food! Can't wait to go back. Their homemade choc chip cookies are super delicious. If you are coming from Rt 512 N turn left right before the turkey hill gas station, or else you will have to turn around at next light.

• Visited January 2014
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great Diner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

This restaurant is more than a diner! The entire building has been remodeled and is first class! I had the Angus burger which is charbroiled and very tasty! Also they bake their own pies! Try the coconut cream pie with REAL whipped cream! Yum! I went for lunch but I will be back for breakfast soon. The breakfast menu is very impressive as well!

• Visited January 2014
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“BEST Club Sandwich in LV”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

We read in the paper that the old Golden View Diner was newly renovated and under new ownership and we finally had the chance to stop in and give it a try. I ordered the turkey club sandwich. It came with fries, pickle and coleslaw and you had the option to add a cup of homemade soup (Shrimp Bisque) for just 50 cents. The soup was hot, creamy and scrumptious. The sandwich was absolutely the biggest club sandwich I have ever seen, packed with turkey and bacon surrounding a mountain of hot french fries. I had to take half of home with me. My only complaint was that I ordered the fries well done and they came out just hot and crisp, not well done. I can live with that!

My husband ordered the pancakes and bacon. The pancakes were hot, fluffy and delicious. The bacon was heavenly, as most bacon is...

The service was spot on; friendly and efficient with quick refills on the drinks and prompt clearing of dirty dishes.

They have a large menu with lots of great selections from full dinners to breakfast all day to burgers and paninis. The hot, fresh coffee and service with a smile earn this one five stars from me!!

• Visited December 2013