“Remarkable weekend”

Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Philadelphia, United States
“Remarkable weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

I and my guest had a wonderful experience. The check in person was a little distant and not as friendly but it did not effect the check-in process. The other staff were very helpful, particularly during breakfast. The room was clean and quiet. The appliances and furniture were in great condition. Overall it was an enjoyable stay and I hope to return soon.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

chrishickey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent visit to the Homewood Suites. We truly appreciate your feedback and suggestions. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy our breakfast. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Homewood Suites over the weekend with our son who was attending a football camp in Easton. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The hot breakfast was perfect before a ling day on the football field. Homewood Suites never disappoints!

• Stayed May 2014
chrishickey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We appreciate the time you took to share your experience at the Homewood suites Bethlehem. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and got to enjoy our breakfast. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Homewood Suites.
Bethlehem, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Extremely clean and comfortable room. Great for people with restricted diets who don't want to order out. The full kitchen gives you the luxury of cooking your own meals. Reception at dinner is very nice with free wine and beer. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

chrishickey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Good morning, thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay at the Homewood Suites. We truly appreciate the feedback as it helps us to improve. We are excited to hear you enjoyed your stay and got to enjoy our evening reception. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Homewood Suites Bethlehem.
New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Our soccer team has been going to this hotel for the past 2 years. The staff couldn't be any more accommodating to our needs. The facility is very clean and there is plenty for the kids to do at the hotel (pool, tennis, basketball, volleyball, etc.). It is also in close proximity to shopping for anything you might need during your stay. I highly recommend this hotel. Great job!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback about your recent stay. We are glad you and the rest of your soccer team enjoyed their stay with us during this recent tournament. I will share your feedback with our entire staff. Thank you for staying with us again and we look forward to your next visit.
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Although the cleanliness and staff would make this a 5 star hotel, I am disappointed at the new rates which I think are not appropraite for this area or hotel. I was on the third floor so I thought there would be no noise above me but I was awakened by surprising,really loud banging and commotion right outside my door sometime between midight and 6am and had trouble falling back asleep. I would go again as I have always loved the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. The food is great if you are there at times you can take advantage of it;and I feel safer with my car there then at the airport when I travel. I only hope they do not keep these rates and that they can determine what the noise problem was!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

chrishickey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at the Homewood Suites Bethlehem. We are glad you were able to enjoy our breakfast and our staff was accommodating. Please allow me to apologize for the noise inconvenience that occurred during your stay and I know how important it is when traveling to get a good night's sleep in a quiet room. Regarding our rates unfortunately as times goes by rates do increase throughout the year as costs go up in any business our rates have increased since the past year. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and please feel free to reach out to me directly with in questions you may have.
Mount Airy, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

I stayed here the weekend of Moravian College and Lehigh University's graduations. The hotel was very busy with a wide range of guests and the price was higher because of the academic activities which was an annoyance but such is business. The Front Desk staff was efficient, friendly and completely accommodating. I dealt with Bertha each time and she was phenomenal. I'd hire her without hesitation.

The cleaning folks were pleasant and unobtrusive and did a great job.

The breakfasts were always good food with great variety with the exception of the pancakes (about a third of them had obviously been heated too long and were hard) and the french toast sticks (which were tough, again I think it was an overheating issue or a holding issue). The egg souffle was silky and delicious.

The hotel does a free dinner Mon - Thur as well. We were fortunate enough to be there for one of those and were very happy. Stuffed peppers and salad with wine and beer choices included.

The room (we had a first floor handicap accessible room though we didn't ask or need it, I think they were just down to the end of available rooms) Was large, clean, well-stocked and attractive (though I do have to admit to a distaste for the plastic plants). There was no cork screw but the front desk had some and asked us to just leave it in the drawer.

Great location. Well-informed, friendly staff. Clean and comfortable accommodations. I seriously could not have asked for more.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
chrishickey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay with us at the Homewood Suites. We appreciate your feedback. we are glad you got to enjoy our breakfast and evening reception. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Wilmette, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stayed here for a Lehigh graduation weekend. Wished we had found this hotel 4 years ago for all our stays associated with Lehigh. 5 minutes from airport but we never heard an airplane. Free shuttle to airport as well!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Good morning, thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay at the Homewood Suites Bethlehem. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us during graduation. We truly appreciate the feedback and I will share it with our team. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and feel free to contact me directly if you need anything in the future.