Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area
Hyatt Place Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$153
US$149
US$131
Hampton.com
US$153
US$98
US$73
Comfort Suites University(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$85
ComfortSuites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$128
Courtyard
US$175
US$158
All reviewsstayed herehear planespancake machinefront deskroom was cleansoft pillowsan overnight stayfamily weddingshower curtainnext morningshort stayallentown arealehigh universityfitness centerincluded breakfastone night staysands casino
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Stayed here in November of 2013 with 2 friends for a bachelor party. Checking in was easy although the girls at the front desk seemed young and not really friendly. The rooms were surprisingly clean and quiet. Everything worked in the room. One suggestion for this property as it is in close proximity to the Sands Casino: Provide a shuttle to the Sands. When the Sands gets booked up (all the time), this is one of the overflow hotels in the area. The breakfast provided in the morning was limited but good. Overall a nice place to stay if your not looking for anything exotic.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank LittleItalyNj
hielehighvalley, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear Very Valued Guest from NJ,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at our hotel in November. We appreciate you providing feedback. Sounds like you enjoyed your accommodations.

I sincerely apologize to you for the front desk not seeming friendly when you checked in.
It's nice to be nice. The last thing you expect when at a hotel is an unfriendly experience. Please know your comments have been forwarded to management.

Please visit us again when travel brings you back to Bethlehem. We look forward to your return.
Safe travels always.

Management and Staff

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I used to travel to the Bethlehem area 5 years ago and always stayed here as their location is very convenient (off of rte 22). So after I made a wrong reservation at another hotel the front desk staff was able to secure a 3 night stay here for me and call the other Holiday Inn and tell them I made a mistake....now that's Service! Thank you..Tiffany ,...you are the BEST!
The room was very clean and the beds are very comfortable . The shower pressure was a bit on the weaker side, but ok. My only complaint was that the cleaning service was started early at 8:30 am or so and they were so loud in talking near my room, that I was awakened by the sound of loud chatter . I had placed the do not disturb sign on the front door, but apparently they didn't care. Other than that I had a good trip and will be back again. Maybe I'll bring earplugs next time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

These folks are truly nice. Hotel is new-ish with all the HIE that's standard and it's all working.
Early flight and staff suggested I take a couple of minutes for a coffee and a roll before they were officially open. The ride to ABE is quick (lights take longer than drive time) and they were right. 45 minutes after I woke up, I was through security. Great way to avoid the Philly experience and great place to stay.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank PJ302
hielehighvalley, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Dear October 2013 Business Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. I am glad your time at our hotel was enjoyed. We very much appreciate your feedback. When business brings you back to Bethlehem, PA, please visit us again. Thank you again for staying with us. Wishing you safe travels always.

Management ans Staff

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Stayed here about 3 weeks ago - nearly end of August.
Rooms are a little older, there is a restaurant/pub walking distance/same plaza as Hotel which was convenient for a late drink or appetizer. The cleanliness of the rooms needed more detailing but that is because I am in the hospitality industry so I know what to look for.
What amazed me was the excellent customer service. At night we asked the young gentleman if he had apples and he personally went to the kitchen and washed some apples to take out and give us. This to me is what makes the value of hospitality - not just "sorry we don't" but at least take the time out to check what guest needs are.
Breakfast was alright with hot and cold assortment of foods.
Location convenient as we went to Sands Casino

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank swt85tiners
hielehighvalley, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest from Harrison, NY,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your most recent stay at our hotel. We thank you the time you had taken to provide feedback.

Very much aprpeciate your comments about the service you received. We pride ourselves on the efforts of our staff to always go the extra mile.

Not quite sure why the hotel seemed to be older with an opening in 2007. Please accept our apologies for fallijng short of expectations in any way. It is always our goal to continually improve and your feedback helps us to always be better. You are a valued guest and we hope to see you again. Thank you again.

Management ans Staff

Reviewed 31 July 2013

This establishment is mixed smoking and non-smoking. On the way to my room, I notice that the hallways stink of cigarettes, which was disappointing. The room was clean but the carpets in room and hallway are stained. They do have free breakfast, but remember, you get what you pay for. While you are here, do not take a Taxi. I was stuck with a crazy driver that told him I gave him the wrong address. He drove like a maniac. The taxi did not have navigation and I had to give him directions from my iPhone! This place is overpriced and dumpy. The bed looks clean enough, though.

Room Tip: There is another hotel down the road Staybridge, but it was sold out due to an event.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ruthie474A
hielehighvalley, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Dear Valued Guest from Texas,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at our hotel. We appreciate your comments and feedback. I am glad you found your accommodations to be clean which is always important for all travelers.

My apologies for not exceeding expectations in the area of carpet. Lessons learned when a hotel selects an earth tone for a carpet color. Be sure our next choice will be different because it is not a wise choice and difficult to maintain as new in a hotel or home.

I apologize for your experience with the taxi. It sounds like the experience could have been better. Unfortunately, we can not control the taxi service or drivers. But we would have gladly assisted with transportation in the hotel's van in a specified mile transportation radius.

Your feedback regarding the Express Start Breakfast is also appreciated. Corporate decides and the hotels follow.

Thank you again for taking the time to write about our hotel. We wish you the very best in your future travel plans.