Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I was driven up to this great motel and had made reservations via phone clear on desk. She was very friendly and polite. I stayed here because of a flight out the next day and heavy storm was coming and wanted to be close to ABE airport. Needless to say the room was great and very comfortable. Breakfast in morning was top shelf. Would I stay here again, you bet!

Room Tip: choose this motel and right next to it is PJ Whelans restaurant in walking distance.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
hielehighvalley, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear Very Valued Guest from Palmetto, Florida,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write about your recent stay at our hotel. It was our pleasure to welcome you during the recent storm. Sounds like your time in
Bethlehem, PA was successful. When travel brings you back to the area, please visit us again.
We sincerely look forward to your return. Wishing you safe travels always.

Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

Stay frequently at this hotel on week days for business. It is very clean, quiet and the staff is friendly. It is located next to PJ Whelihans, just a walk across the parking lot. Breakfast is good and the folks who serve it are very pleasant and do a great job.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
hielehighvalley, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest from Grove City, PA,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience while at our Bethlehem, PA hotel. We very much appreciate you choosing our hotel while on business in Bethlehem, PA. Very happy you find the accommodations clean, quiet and friendly. Also glad you enjoy breakfast and our breakfast staff.

Please visit us again when travel brings you back to the area. We look forward to your arrival. Thank you again for choosing Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area for yoor lodging needs.

Wishing you safe travel always.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

I've stayed here a few times...every time, I leave happy! The staff is fantastic (they got me out of a huge pickle I accidentally got myself into and they most certainly DID NOT have to help me!) I personally love that they still have smoking rooms (I know most people don't) but the way they have those rooms set up seems to work fine for all. The breakfast is great! Very clean. Nice rooms. This is my favorite hotel to stay in when I come home to visit. I cannot recommend it more!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Bdrelgn
hielehighvalley, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear Very Valued Guest from Charlotte, NC,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. Very glad we were able to welcome you back to the hotel. We very much appreciate you choosing our property for your Bethlehem, PA lodging needs. Glad our staff was able to assist while you were here.
Thank you for acknowlidging their efforts.

When travel brings you back to the area, we sincerely hope you will again choose to stay with us. Wishing you safe travels always.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Stayed here in November of 2013 with 2 friends for a bachelor party. Checking in was easy although the girls at the front desk seemed young and not really friendly. The rooms were surprisingly clean and quiet. Everything worked in the room. One suggestion for this property as it is in close proximity to the Sands Casino: Provide a shuttle to the Sands. When the Sands gets booked up (all the time), this is one of the overflow hotels in the area. The breakfast provided in the morning was limited but good. Overall a nice place to stay if your not looking for anything exotic.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank LittleItalyNj
hielehighvalley, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear Very Valued Guest from NJ,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at our hotel in November. We appreciate you providing feedback. Sounds like you enjoyed your accommodations.

I sincerely apologize to you for the front desk not seeming friendly when you checked in.
It's nice to be nice. The last thing you expect when at a hotel is an unfriendly experience. Please know your comments have been forwarded to management.

Please visit us again when travel brings you back to Bethlehem. We look forward to your return.
Safe travels always.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I used to travel to the Bethlehem area 5 years ago and always stayed here as their location is very convenient (off of rte 22). So after I made a wrong reservation at another hotel the front desk staff was able to secure a 3 night stay here for me and call the other Holiday Inn and tell them I made a mistake....now that's Service! Thank you..Tiffany ,...you are the BEST!
The room was very clean and the beds are very comfortable . The shower pressure was a bit on the weaker side, but ok. My only complaint was that the cleaning service was started early at 8:30 am or so and they were so loud in talking near my room, that I was awakened by the sound of loud chatter . I had placed the do not disturb sign on the front door, but apparently they didn't care. Other than that I had a good trip and will be back again. Maybe I'll bring earplugs next time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

These folks are truly nice. Hotel is new-ish with all the HIE that's standard and it's all working.
Early flight and staff suggested I take a couple of minutes for a coffee and a roll before they were officially open. The ride to ABE is quick (lights take longer than drive time) and they were right. 45 minutes after I woke up, I was through security. Great way to avoid the Philly experience and great place to stay.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank PJ302
hielehighvalley, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Dear October 2013 Business Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. I am glad your time at our hotel was enjoyed. We very much appreciate your feedback. When business brings you back to Bethlehem, PA, please visit us again. Thank you again for staying with us. Wishing you safe travels always.

Management ans Staff

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Stayed here about 3 weeks ago - nearly end of August.
Rooms are a little older, there is a restaurant/pub walking distance/same plaza as Hotel which was convenient for a late drink or appetizer. The cleanliness of the rooms needed more detailing but that is because I am in the hospitality industry so I know what to look for.
What amazed me was the excellent customer service. At night we asked the young gentleman if he had apples and he personally went to the kitchen and washed some apples to take out and give us. This to me is what makes the value of hospitality - not just "sorry we don't" but at least take the time out to check what guest needs are.
Breakfast was alright with hot and cold assortment of foods.
Location convenient as we went to Sands Casino

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank swt85tiners
hielehighvalley, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bethlehem Airport - Allentown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest from Harrison, NY,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your most recent stay at our hotel. We thank you the time you had taken to provide feedback.

Very much aprpeciate your comments about the service you received. We pride ourselves on the efforts of our staff to always go the extra mile.

Not quite sure why the hotel seemed to be older with an opening in 2007. Please accept our apologies for fallijng short of expectations in any way. It is always our goal to continually improve and your feedback helps us to always be better. You are a valued guest and we hope to see you again. Thank you again.

Management ans Staff