“Great Place!”

Taps Tavern
Ranked #26 of 376 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Description: Taps Tavern offers 60 Taps of Beer and Hearty American Pub Food in a casual dining atmosphere. Great selection of spirits too! Plenty of parking! Patio Seating is available, weather permitting.
Reviewed 1 November 2017

We love TAPS! Our family frequently visits TAPS for lunch and dinner. The staff is always friendly and attentive. The food is good and consistent. TAPS is a great place to eat with my family or a date night with my sweetie!

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Servers and bartenders are attentive to their customers. Food is superior to nearby pub eateries. Atmosphere is cheerful.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The Taps Tavern was very clean and spacious with a good vibe. I have eaten lunch several times already and have been satisfied with the food and service. The craft beer selection is good. Nothing too rare but just a good selection of styles. Great stop for lunch.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We love Taps! They have a great beer selection, great food, and great service. The prices are reasonable. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I was looking on trip advisor for my girlfriend and I to go to on our date night. This place seemed pretty good but I was skeptical. I was definitely wrong. Upon pulling up the exterior was really nice and well maintained and the outdoor seating area was really well kept and nice. As we walked in through a beautiful front door we were met and seated right away to our choice of booth or table. We were promptly greeted by our server Julianna who took our drink orders. I am very picky and do not like eating at dirty places or places with dirty floors or tables etc. I can not express to you how immaculately clean this place was! I mean from the floors, tables and doors. Spotless. The beer menu here is to die for and the food is unbelievable. The serving sizes are well worth and above worth the money and the taste is impeccable. Our server julianna was so great. She was extremely nice and helpful and patient. Overall this place is a hidden gem and definitely gained two more customers. We definitely will be back. Try this place and you will not be disappointed!

Been to Taps Tavern? Share your experiences!