“Best pizza in town.”

Ranked #52 of 352 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
“Best pizza in town.”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I've been coming to Westgate since I moved to Bethlehem 27 years ago. In my opinion, it has the best pizza in the?area.

• Visited August 2013

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

The best pizza in the state !! Hands down ! I was raised in Newark NJ where we had the best restaurants and pizzerias. This pie is just like home to me delicious. The prices are fantastic and my family and I just love the pizza.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank John v
“fabulous!!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I was born and raised in Bethlehem,Pa. and have traveled both in and out of the country including abroad and I truly beleive Westgate Pizza to be the BEST!!! Keep up the good work, if you are ever in Bethlehem near the Westgate Mall do yourself a favor and indulge in the best pizza ever!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank jilll770
Pennington, New Jersey
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I ate here last week and I was pleasantly surprised. I had the cheese steak and my son had a plain slice pizza. The food was very good. What can you say....it's a little hole in the wall. If your in the area and need a quick bite than this would be a good option.

• Visited May 2013
New Hartford, New York
“Great pizza - no delivery”
Reviewed 27 January 2013 via mobile

I took TripAdvisor at their word and was pleased once again - this place has great thin crust pizza with a nice sauce and fresh ingredients. The only downside was that they don't deliver, but they're just over a mile away from all the hotels by the airport - so it was an easy pick up. Don't be concerned by the stripmall hole in the wall locale, it's all good. We were in from out of town for the night and this great pizza hit the spot.