“Fantastic saucey pizza!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Fantastic saucey pizza!!!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Visiting my mom, we decided to have pizza for lunch. My husband pulled up the shop on his Garmin. He picked it up and brought it back to eat. We were in heaven. The pizza was delicious. The sauce was so tasty. One of the best sauces we have had in a long time. Pizza was ready when my husband arrived and staff was very cordial. No more sandwiches when we visit, we will be back for pizza.

• Visited September 2013

“Best pizza in town.”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I've been coming to Westgate since I moved to Bethlehem 27 years ago. In my opinion, it has the best pizza in the?area.

• Visited August 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

The best pizza in the state !! Hands down ! I was raised in Newark NJ where we had the best restaurants and pizzerias. This pie is just like home to me delicious. The prices are fantastic and my family and I just love the pizza.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank John v
“fabulous!!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I was born and raised in Bethlehem,Pa. and have traveled both in and out of the country including abroad and I truly beleive Westgate Pizza to be the BEST!!! Keep up the good work, if you are ever in Bethlehem near the Westgate Mall do yourself a favor and indulge in the best pizza ever!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank jilll770
Pennington, New Jersey
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I ate here last week and I was pleasantly surprised. I had the cheese steak and my son had a plain slice pizza. The food was very good. What can you say....it's a little hole in the wall. If your in the area and need a quick bite than this would be a good option.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Westgate Pizza? Share your experiences!