“We'll Be Back”

Cactus Blue
Ranked #72 of 347 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Easton, Pennsylvania
“We'll Be Back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

My wife and I stopped in on a Friday evening in late September. The place was not crowded yet and we were seated promptly at a table for 2. The server was pleasant and friendly. We enjoyed the chips prior to our dinner. Our meals arrived in a timely fashion. My entrée of the Chili Relleno was delicious and satisfying. We liked the meal. We liked the atmosphere. We liked the Blue Cactus.

By the time we left, there wasn’t an empty table. We’ll be back.

• Visited September 2013

Whitehall, Pennsylvania
“Why didn't we go here sooner???”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

My husband and I were so hungry for Mexican food, and our usual place closed, so we decided to try Cactus Blue. OMG! What a great experience! The staff couldn't have been friendlier. From the moment we walked in the door, we were greeted warmly and seated right away--but note they did fill up very quickly, so reservations are recommended. The menu had such a wide selection, but I zeroed in on the chicken chimichanga right away. I certainly made the right choice. It was delicious- stuffed with chicken & cheese, and fried perfectly. I could barely eat half of it--so huge. I was glad the next day when I had delicious leftovers for lunch. Can't wait to go back! If you like Mexican, you have to give them a try!

• Visited October 2013
York, Pennsylvania
“Great Mexican Cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

I have had the chance to eat here a couple of time once for a business lunch and the other for dinner. I had great food (and plenty of it) both times.
The food is authentic Mexican Cuisine and the staff was friendly and attentive. I will return when possible for lunch or dinner.

Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Galloway, New Jersey
“Little Mexico”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

Had a yummy dinner at this restaurant while on a long weekend in Bethlehem. Food was excellent and so was the service. Will come back for sure.

• Visited June 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Great Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

We have eaten here many times over the years. It is a family favorite. We are always pleased with the food and the service. I always get the same thing; tacos Baja style usually with shrimp. My husband loves Bert's enchilada. The steak quesadillas are a kid favorite. The staff is always pleasant.

• Visited May 2013