“Love this place”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

It's not super fancy inside, but my girlfriend and I believe it is the best Thai food in the area. We order out or eat in at Thai Kitchen nearly once a week. I'd absolutely recommend this to a friend. I'd say the only downfall is the decor, but the food makes up for it.

There are newer reviews for Thai Kitchen

Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

I've been to Thailand and tried different food in many local restaurants. The food in Thai Kitchen is delicious but with my experience in Thailand, I do not think highly of the food. I like Pad Thai and green curry the most. In Thai Kitchen, Pad Thai is not very as tasty as traditional ones but I bet it's good enough without comparison. The green curry is so-so, just a delicious dish but, as I said, not very Thai.

Reviewed 26 December 2012

I have gone to the Thai Kitchen for years and loved it! Then, I went and was very disappointed, There was a lack of flavor in the food and not the quantity for the money. I discovered that the previous owner had retired. I decided to give the place another try on Christmas Eve and we ordered take out. The food was bland, my noodles were clumped together and the prices were higher. My entire family agreed that it was not worth returning. So sad.

1  Thank Carole Devey S
Reviewed 21 December 2012

Placed takeout order for drunken noodles. Asked for sauce on the side.While home no sauce and the smallest portion of food!13.00!for what????Never again.Soooo many better places. I used to love this place.What happened????

Reviewed 28 September 2012

this little Thai place is one of the better thai food home cooking places I have been.
It's really Thai, not a chinese style Thai. the food is freash and hot and we do takeout alot from here. all 3 curry's are wonderful freash herbs and spices make all the difference! And it's gluten free for the most part, thats another way to tell if it's authentic. Oh and its priced right for you to go back over and over again. Service isn't the best, so if you are in a hurry best go somewhere else. everything is made to order.