“Nice Surprise!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Thanks to Tripadvisor, my husband and I tried The Olive Branch today for lunch. What a Nice Surprise! Such great flavors in the pies and sandwiches AND the Rosewater Pudding topped with Pistachios was Out of This World. Better than my husband favorite, creme brulee. Can't wait to try a dinner entree! Plus, it's a BYOB!

2  Thank JaniceTAllentown_PA

Reviewed 24 August 2012

We've eaten here many times and always found the food outstanding.
Quality flavors and more than enough.

The deserts are sinful...but worth every bite.

1  Thank Jerry G
Reviewed 8 August 2012 via mobile

I go here often with my father,who is 86. Everytime the owner sees us comi ng he helps my father in and gives us an excellent table. Twice we came at the end of lunch hour and were going to leave when we realized they were going to be closing. Both the owner and his wife were gracious enough to insist that we stay and have lunch. The food is out of this world! You will not leave hungry. I only wish this restaurant were around the corner from me so i could eat there every day!

Reviewed 21 June 2012

I've been going to the Olive Branch for several years now. When friends come in from out of town I always take them there to meet Sam and his family. If you're looking for great lunch or dinner in Bethlehem stop in here. The food is handmade and original middle eastern cuisine. I highly recommend trying "Kim's Plate" with a chicken kabob, falafel and hummus. As an appetizer I highly recommend the stuffed grape leaves. (Both the meat version and the veggie version). Enjoy!

1  Thank Kim P
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I have eaten at Olive Branch several times over the past few years. Great food, nice people, reminds me of going to an old friend's place as a kid and his folks invited me to stay for dinner.