“Variety is the spice of life!”

Nuts About Ice Cream
Ranked #6 of 12 Dessert in Bethlehem
Reviewed 10 July 2014

NAIC has an amazing selection of unique ice cream flavors. My husband and I had a great time looking at the variety of tropical treats and sampling a couple before choosing exotic desserts! The shop was a pleasant surprise, with an old-school jukebox that takes quarters and has Elvis and a soda fountain'ish' counter (complete with stool)! We don't get to the area often, but the engaging owners, welcoming atmosphere along with delicious ice cream, made it a worthwhile stop!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

A: When it is still creamy, but not soupy, as you take your last bites. Stopped in here on a recommendation from Jimmy (who's family owns a local TV repair shop) around 9pm on a weekday. I am from out of town, so I figured, what the heck. Was greeted by the owner, who's been in the biz for 27 years. We chatted, talked about what kind of ice creams I like, and I settled on the Salty Caramel - it was delicious. Funny...he mentioned a place called Jeni's Ice Cream, who sells similar stuff in Columbus, OH...my hometown!!! All natural ingredients, a variety of flavors, and reasonable prices. Diner like atmosphere is welcoming and home-y. Would recommend anybody to take the trip to see the folks and take in the tastes of Nuts About Ice Cream. You won't be disappointed. Tell them Matt from Columbus sent you.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This family owned business makes great ice cream. I found a new favorite…sea salt caramel! Delicious!!

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

I went to college in Bethlehem and this was my first time back here in 6 years. I loved this place then and I still love it now. I love the exotic flavors as well as some is the classic flavors. The prices are reasonable. The building is spacious and you can come here comfortably with a large group. The ice cream is always fresh and their recipes are amazing. This is a must try if you visit Bethlehem.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Charming vintage ice cream shop across from Liberty High School. We licked our delicious, creamy cones while sitting on stools at the big picture window, watching the Liberty marching band warm up or the Friday night game.

The shop is clean. There's quite a selection of ice cream treats and flavors. The ice cream is rich and delicious. The service is good.

I refrain from giving this place 5 stars because two plain cones, total of 3 scoops, cost us more than $9. In Virginia Beach where we come from those are what we commonly refer to as "boardwalk prices," but on Linden Street there is no sand nor surf.

So yes, really good ice cream in a cute shop. Just know that it will cost you.

1  Thank Ginny000