“Atmosphere Service & Delicious Food!”
Review of blue grillhouse

blue grillhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
blue grillhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 356 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 33
Description: Welcome to the "new" blue. You will be pleased to know that we continue to offer the premier cuts of steak and fresh seafood that you have come to expect as well as an eclectic blend of internationally inspired specialty dishes. Our new wine list features many classic favorites and artisan varieties. Gracious, expert service and our newly appointed dining room help create a truly memorable experience for dinner or lunch. Enjoy unique martinis, cocktails and cognacs in the relaxing bar. We are proud to introduce our new fire side dining room. You can look forward to our new alfresco high energy bar opening in April. Join us for happy hour from 5pm to 7pm Monday through Friday! blue is convenient to major highways leading from the Lehigh Valley, metro New Jersey, Philadelphia and the Poconos.
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This was our second trip to this excellent restaurant. It is gorgeous inside & out particularly the outdoor seating area. Since it was cold we ate indoors. Beautiful décor. The service was fantastic. Our waiter explained everything on the menu and made recommendations. They have a great martini menu if your in the mood. Their wines by the glass are very good as is the wine list. The real star here is the steaks (or should I say meat's) of course. They also offer delicious sauces for your steaks. There were 4 in our party 2 of us had steak, the cowboy & one of the specialty steaks with a huge bone. I had the special veal chop with gruyere potato gratin...OMG cooked to perfection. My friend had the short rib's and said they too were excellent. They have several sides to choose from and they are done family style.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Stopped here on our way home from the Poconos. Beautiful restaurant. Service was great. We found the prices to be on the high side. Food was good, though not out of this world. Small portions for the money. I like the family style side dish, though others may not appreciate having to share the same veggies. Wine menu was fine and not too over the top. Nice for a special occasion.

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Be careful as they fired Mark, the Exec Chef to cut costs!!!! He was there over 12 years and now a low cost crew are cooling the high priced food.

1  Thank Kennewhope
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Blue is a great choice for dinner, but also for Sunday Brunch. In fact, while I would prefer Shula's for a steak, I love Blue for Brunch. The stuffed French toast was great and I took half home there was so much. I have had seafood there a dinner a few times and always very good. Steak is always well-prepared. Service pampers you and the break up the dinning area with several smaller areas to eliminate that stadium feels.

1  Thank Ken P
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I come to Bethlehem on business and Blue is my favorite place to eat with my client -- for lunch or dinner. There is always great food and wine. The sophisticated decor and warm ambience impact you immediately when you walk in the door. At night there are candles lit everywhere. It's such a nice feeling. The servers are always friendly and professional and the food is consistently excellent. There are plenty of places to sit but they also have privacy to talk. Love it!