“Amazing food!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed 14 May 2011

This place is small and often busy, but the food is just incredible! The people are nice and the atmosphere is ok, but the food is what keeps us coming back!

Bethlehem, PA
“Great food but service is lacking”
Reviewed 18 September 2009

Their breakfast and lunch foods are consistently pleasing, but the atmosphere is a little lacking. The atmosphere is a little too hipster for me, and you may be treated a little differently if you don't have piercings on your face. Great food though!

Center Valley, Pennsylvania
“A great breakfast spot”
Reviewed 2 August 2009

We showed up around 12:45 for brunch. Perhaps they are busier earlier in the day, but they were only about half full when we got there. We found a clean booth & took our time getting through the menu. They have a lot of choices! We ended up with freshly squeezed orange juice & water to start, with a one egg plate with bacon & the french toast with fresh fruit. All were delicious, and we only spent $15. It was a steal for the price.

Despite their reassurances on all their literature that they are slow, we didn't find the service or food to be any slower than any regular restaurant. Our food came out surprisingly quickly and it was delicious. What do they put on their home fries?!? Seriously, they are the best home fries in the Valley...crispy red skins with tons of flavory goodness. I chose to upgrade my toast to a biscuit, which was good (not fantastic - I like mine a little lighter). The bacon was phenomenal as well. They found a great balance between crispy and soggy. My husband had a choice of strawberries, bananas or pineapple for his french toast, but chose just the berries. Not sure if they were local - but they were definitely fresh & he cleaned his plate quickly enough that I think we startled our poor server. That boy knows how to eat...I let him clean my plate when I was full.

2 Thank MrsKruse
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“used to have the best omelette's ever, but not the last time I went.”
Reviewed 23 January 2008

used to have the best omelette's ever, but not the last time I went.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook