“Best Italian sausage ever”
Review of Annabella's Restaurant - CLOSED

Annabella's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I recently dined at the Anna Bella Ristorante on Bath Pike in Bethlehem, PA. I was impressed with the pleasant ambiance of this family owned and operated establishment and further impressed with fine service. I was then very pleased with excellent breads, pastas and sauces and an outstanding sweet sausage. I wish it was nearby my home so I could eat there regularly.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

The food is ok - average. Overpriced I think, but there isn't much competition in the area that is not casual or fast food. But the service... This is why I will never go there again. I was there for lunch with a friend, and we had to go back to work. When we went to pay our bill, the waitress said they had no change. (I had nothing larger than a $20 bill.) She had to go to the owner/manager. It was SUCH a hassle. How can a restaurant NOT have change at lunch time. There are banks all around it! I told her then that I had enough in smaller bills to pay the bill, but she wasn't getting a tip then. Boy then I got even MORE attitude! I will NEVER go here again. I go to lunch NOT to get aggravation and attitude when I am a paying customer. I will find somewhere else.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Went here several times last year and liked the food but went in March and was very disappointed. Service was terrible and we were only one of two tables there that night. The food was bland and took forever to come out. I would not go back.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

We had a ladies night dinner there last week. Server was sweet, attentive, and knew the menu. Our food was overall good- plentiful salads for two, a creamy mushroom pasta dish was to DIE for!, the salmon wrap had barely any salmon, but was tasty and a special order on preparation was honored easily. Desserts were average- the cannoli cake had a soggy cannoli on top- I think it had been sitting in the fridge for a while. We were the last customers in the restaurant and were not rushed out. Overall a solid experience and I would go again... especially with a restaurant.com certificate that takes 25 off of 50. :)

Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

The pizza was awesome..fresh and the wings were big spicy and delicious

Desert was heaven order the canollies