“Tasty Mexican food at a great price.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mexico Lindo Deli Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 354 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 19 May 2013

It's easy to miss this place - only a small sign distinguishes it from the twin homes on the rest of the block. There's counter seating, along with several tables. Nothing here nor there about the ambiance - but the food! If you dine in, you get a basket of fresh tortilla chips with red and green salsas. Yum. I've ordered the Tacos Mexico Lindo, 3 for $6.50, and the sopes, 3 for $8.00. For $10.99, you get the Michoacana Mix - tamale, quesadilla, enchilada, rice and beans, and fresh avocado. There are a whole bunch of offerings that I am sure that are equally good. And the people there are genuinely interested in whether or not you enjoyed your meal.

Give it a chance - you'll fill your belly without putting a dent in your wallet. I'll definitely be going back.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I have enjoyed a meal in this small restaurant on Main Street on several occasions. Needless to say, we keep returning. This is a small, informal restaurant with outstanding food and service. Everything is made fresh and reasonably priced. We have enjoyed the "Pollo Mexico Lindo", the Flautas, and the "Taquitas Fraguas". Excellent fajitas of all kinds. I will be back there once again in next week or two

Reviewed 8 April 2013

This past Saturday my husband and I dined at Mexico Lindo in Bethlehem. This is a small Mexican restaurant occupying one half of a double home on Main Street. It’s also a BYOB. We arrived early and got a window seat which was really very nice. There aren’t many tables in the restaurant and only a few were occupied by the time we left. As I said, we were there early. The waitress supplied chips and two types of salsa. The chips and salsa were all very good. The menu is pretty extensive and it was hard to figure out what some things were so we asked the waitress for recommendations. She was very nice and answered all our questions. The food came pretty quickly and it was all really good. It’s hard to say how authentic everything was but it had a lot of good flavor and we will definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

Tamales tamales the best..i loved there..
I recommended the tamales with mole sauce also the tacos al pastor..is like a Hawaiian flavor to it.
Cheap and fast

Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

Pico, guac, beef nachos, fajitas, tacos, everything is so fresh and delicious! We eat there every week! A Valley favorite! The service is spotty but the food is so good you just overlook it!

2  Thank KLIG