“Welcome ice cream break”
Review of Cup

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cup
Ranked #151 of 358 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The owner of the Cup is a supporter of the SouthSide Film Festival's Flash Your Pass program, so I stopped over a couple of times during the festival in between movies. I love their chocolate ice cream with almonds. Pleasant staff, good ice cream.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Went here with my husband who can eat ice cream. It's really cute from the outside like an old-fashioned 60s mom and pop ice cream stand. The service was fine. I got their sorbet which did not taste homemade because it left a weird taste in my mouth. My husband's ice cream cone was okay and made with crappy ingredients. We have a very pure palatte because we eat foods made from scratch from great ingredients. This ice cream and sorbet tasted like regular store bought stuff.

Reviewed 1 June 2012

Great ice cream, especially their soft ice cream flavors in the summer. Black Raspberry is divine. And the Strawberry might even be better than that. Can't wait to get back there in a few weeks.