“Fantastic Treats!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic Treats!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

Vegan Treats has an excellent reputation in our area - you would never know you're eating vegan with these delicious baked goods. I chose to use them for my main baked good for my sister's bridal shower (and we're not vegan... we just love their treats!) and they were fantastic every step of the way. They emailed me back promptly and sent me their menu and helped me choose the best cupcakes. I ordered 35 cupcakes (5 different flavors) - coconut cream, banana cake, strawberry shortcake, chocolate cookie crunch, and chocolate mousse. They had an endless list of flavors to choose from! Each flavor was excellent and they looked absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend getting their baked goods for any special occasion or just a special snack when you're in the area.

• Visited June 2013

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Go-to place for dessert when something special is required”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

When I want to treat family and friends to a special dessert treat, or when I want to surprise someone with a dessert that can't possibly be vegan, I pick up the carrot cake, the chocolate cake, or the cheesecake. Blows everyone away with how delicious it is - and without dairy. I've made some skeptics true believers with the tasty desserts from Vegan Treats - and sometimes, I'll just swing by to treat myself. One of my friends ordered a three-tiered cake here for her daughter's bat mitzvah that pleased every palate in the room - gorgeous to look at and irresistible to eat. If I ever need a special treat just because or for a special occasion, this is the place I'll call on.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank DrAMo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing vegan baked goods!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

We had the peanut butter cup cheesecake, sticky roll, and a little bit of the soft serve swirl. They were all great! The staff is also very friendly.

Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dessert wonderland !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

Love the variety of cakes, cookies and ice cream. Very friendly service. My favorite place for dessert!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mikitorres
Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey
“Tremendous bakery better than non-vegan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2013 via mobile

My wife is vegan so we re always looking for vegan anything. what a surprise. We tried about 10 items and all were fabulous. Not vegan? Just go and try anything there. You will not know it's vegan. Think...decadent chocolate. We will probably be making monthly trips into Bethlehem

Visited April 2013