“Three Words”
Review of Vegan Treats

Vegan Treats
Ranked #1 of 10 Bakeries in Bethlehem
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Three words everyone: Peanut Butter Bomb!!!

No matter the dessert, you cannot go wrong with Vegan Treats. The cookies. The brownies. The cheesecakes! Great desserts for any occasion. For those that need gluten-free, Vegan Treats has that too.

Recommended to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

While I was in the middle of an exhausting move.... The sweetest valentine showed up with the most exquisite Valentine! It was a dessert from the Vegan Treats....It was gluten free and so freaking fantastic! Love him and this place! He knew the way to my heart...Vegan Treats!

1  Thank Luvbug1367
Reviewed 16 July 2014

These treats are "real" treats! We read several reviews on TripAdvisor, and although we had some reservations, curiosity won! Upon entering the store, we were surprised to see such a beautiful variety of baked goods. However, the taste of the treats themselves made us true believers!!

Each of the little cakes we purchased were decadent, moist, light, and satisfying!! The cheesecake was creamy and perfect!!! In our opinion, these are some of the best baked goods we've ever had...vegan or not.

Don't let "fear of the unknown" keep you from one of Bethlehem's best bakeries. Make your way to Vegan Treats...it could easily become your new family bakery!!!

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

My husband stopped at Vegan Treats to get me a treat before heading back to NYC. We grabbed a few treats and the one that I tried first was a chocolate cake with cream cheese on top. The cake was soft and the entire treat was a delight. If you're ever in Bethlehem and whether you're a vegan or not, this is a fantastic little treasure and you'll be pleasantly surprised as to how yummie their treats are.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Hands down the most unique and delicious bakery I have ever been to! Their peanut butter bomb is the bomb! Best part is it's all vegan! I only wish they had more spaces to sit and maybe some outdoor seating would be nice.