“We wanted to taste dairy free baked goods”
Review of Vegan Treats

Vegan Treats
Ranked #1 of 11 Bakeries in Bethlehem
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

My husband is happy to have a coconut cake. He enjoyed it very much. The chocolate donut with sprinkles. Tasted good for a vegan food item. We brought home a large chocolate chip cookie.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

What a large selection of desserts and all vegan! And some gluten free. Hard to choose and no prices posted so you have to ask. The desserts are on the pricier side. And there was a line which moved fast. I spent $15 for 3 desserts - chocolate peanut bar mousse bomb, chocolate covered donut and a pecan sticky bun.

Definitely worth the stop, vegan or nonvegan.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I live in Vermont and each time I visit the Poconos area a trip to Vegan Treats is a must, if your Vegan or Vegetarian or simply want great tasting deserts you must visit Vegan Treats as you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing. From the specialty cakes, cupcakes, ice cream, coffee etc.... Vegan all the way! !!You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

What a treat -- just like the name says. This bakery is 100% vegan and it has some gluten free offerings. The little cakes and puddings looked wonderful but a little too much food so I opted for a cookie. Yes, it was the biggest cookie I ever ate and I enjoyed every bit. It had little burst of flavor like butter but I know it didn't have butter in it because it's vegan.

Only downside is that everything is sweetened with regular sugar.