“Yum yum yum!”
Review of Vegan Treats

Vegan Treats
Ranked #1 of 11 Bakeries in Bethlehem
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

It's so nice having an amazing vegan bakery like this not too too far from home. We live a little over an hour away. Anytime we're in the area we make it a point to stop here and get lots of goodies to take home.
Yesterday we had the pineapple ice cream (they were out of coconut so no twist for us... that seems to happen quite. When I go they're usually out of one or both flavors). We also took home a tandy cake, chocolate chip cookie dough cake and smores cheesecake. We'll snack on those tonight! Yum!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Coming from Bethlehem, I already knew and was familiar with Vegan Treats. I knew they supplied their desserts to some Philadelphia eateries, and when at Farm Sanctuary in Watkins Glen, NY we met people who knew "Bethlehem" by it being the home of Vegan Treats.

Their cannoli are heavenly. Their cheesecakes are rich, decadent and although small, filling. Their carrot cake is lovely, although their icing is a bit more sweet icing than cream cheese tasting.

Prepare to stand in line to order. Their donuts may sell out as you wait. There are tables and counters to eat your treats at.Come for the compassion, return for the tasty, tasty treats!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We ate the best vegan lemon cheesecake I have ever had. Also had carrot cake (yum), cinnamon bun (yum), cannoli (yum), raspberry cheesecake (yum). Highly recommend.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I go here every time I’m home to visit my folks. Their creations are just so freakin good. They are also gorgeous pieces of culinary art. I’m actually glad they finally upped their prices because their stuff is worth it, and they deserve the income for the amazing sweets they serve to the vegans and non-vegans of the Lehigh Valley.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

My husband is happy to have a coconut cake. He enjoyed it very much. The chocolate donut with sprinkles. Tasted good for a vegan food item. We brought home a large chocolate chip cookie.