The View Inn & Suites
Hyatt Place Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$153
Comfort Suites University(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$85
ComfortSuites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$124
Hotels.com
US$175
US$158
Orbitz.com
All reviewscomfort innperkins restaurantlatif shaikhdutch springsroom was cleanfirst floorhave stayed here many timeshard boiled eggsarea attractionsyogurtgeneral managerstayed one nightbreakfast was includedhot breakfastoff the highwayflat screen tvhousekeeping staff
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed one night while visiting Dutch Springs park. There are 2 Comfort Inn's near Dutch Springs and I usually stay in the closer one, which this is.. The other one is about 10 miles out, but just as nice..
I was looking for a clean hotel with good service people and maybe a hot breakfast. I got all of that here. The staff is very nice and the surrounding area was quiet.
I had a hearty free hot breakfast the next morning.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
HotelGMBethlehem, General Manager at The View Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your kind words, we at the Comfort Inn Bethlehem take great pride in our service and bost about our wonderful hot breakfast.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

First the staff I met at the hotel was so friendly. Paul checked us in around midnight and made us feel welcome, he was so friendly and helpful. Ann checked us out the next day and was also warm and easy to talk to. GREAT employees, they're very lucky to have them on staff, especially Paul who will brighten up your whole day.
The hotel is within a reasonable, short drive from the Sands Event Center & Casino. There's a Perkins right next door, nearby restaurants & a it's a 5 minute walk or less across the street to a 24 hour grocery store. There was a fridge & microwave in the room, so we bought food from the store & made our late-night dinner with no problems.
Our room was clean, comfortable, cozy and fresh. No issues what-so-ever. LOVED the shower in the bathroom...roomy, plenty of shelf space, powerful, adjustable water pressure....couldn't have been more pleased. Loved the flat screen TV.
Had a great experience, felt safe in the parking lot, there were plenty of spots to park.
Excellent value. I prepaid the one night stay at $100 total...it was an amazing value. That also included free breakfast but I didn't partake since I opted to sleep in late.
Try this hotel out. I'll definitely stay again when I return. This was my second time in Bethlehem and this hotel was WAAAAAAAAAY better than the one I stayed at the first time.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 107 which was on the first floor, shortest walk possible from the hotel front desk, definitely good if you're traveling with a lot of luggage.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
HotelGMBethlehem, General Manager at The View Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time out to rate us online!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We weren't looking for much except a clean, comfortable place to spend the night. From the outside this looks like a hold-over from the 80's. From the inside the rooms are nicely updated yet not fancy. Everything was clean, the beds and pillows were comfy, the room quiet and the front desk personnel were very nice (even got us a better price than what we reserved online!). The breakfast was better than we expected, offering eggs, sausage, cook-yourself waffles, bagels various hot and cold beverages, yogurt, fruit, etc. Quite a pleasant surprise and quite a bargain. Since we have students at Lehigh and Lafayette, we will be staying here again since it is convenient to both.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
HotelGMBethlehem, General Manager at The View Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you for the wonderful comments. Hope to see have you stay again soon!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Stayed here 2 days during the Mid-Atlantic Region Robotics Championship. This hotel was very affordable. Had nicely appointed rooms, free WiFi (important for soon-to-be engineers) and an excellent hot breakfast. Hotel was a little hard to find coming from downtown Bethlehem as it is on a small street just off of Route 22. Next to a mall, so there were several restaurants nearby, a super market. While we were there the main residents were local construction company employees on assignment. Plenty of parking. Will definitely consider again for next year.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room facing the parking lot and it was a bit noisy early in the morning as all of the construction workers loaded their pickups to head out to their job sites. A room facing Linden Street might be quieter if you are looking to sleep in.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RovingTaster
HotelGMBethlehem, General Manager at The View Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for taking time out to review us!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We booked this hotel last minute for a much needed get away...It is 10 minutes away from Sands Casino and Outlet Mall. We have done the long ride home to northern NJ many times; it was nice to know we could just relax, have fun, and have someplace nearby to lay our heads instead of both of us fighting to stay awake on the road while driving home. Our observances are similar to previous reviews; all areas were clean except for some carpet stains noted in the hallway. Mattress was comfortable, but pillows were some of the worst I've ever slept on. Breakfast was included and consisted of the usual cereals, toast, pastries, powdered eggs, bacon, waffle-maker with batter, yogurt, juice, and coffee/tea. When I booked this room on the Choice Hotel website, I was annoyed that I could not get a King non-smoking room with my AAA discount, but I could get one without it for $39 more. When I mentioned this to Sandi at check-in, she very kindly adjusted our rate to reflect the AAA discount. Way to go, Sandi-you know how to attract repeat customers and good recommendations! We will be back! ;)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple