I was pleased to have Joyce at the front desk on the day of my check-in, 10/24/13. I had been sick on the 5 hour flight from Los Angeles, and with no sleep, I really needed to get checked in as early as possible. So, luckily for me, Joyce had my room ready at 9am! I was able to get in early, get some rest, and then go to my 2pm meeting. Spent three days and 2 nights in renovated room. Nice flat screen TV, desk, fridge, and microwave. Joyce let me know of a great grocery store, just across the road from the hotel, Wegman's, which had a huge selection of Gatorades, fresh deli items, hot soups, Chinese food, everything you could ask for, and all at great prices. Really handy and with fridge and microwave in my room, saved me a lot of money and time over getting fast food. The hotel had a really nice bar/club, The Bar with No Name. We also had a good hot breakfast served daily with great juice dispenser. Good service at breakfast, but I took my food back to room to eat and watch TV. The beds were comfortable, and I always get two queens, in case one bed is too hard or soft! Great TV with HBO, and free Wi-Fi was fast. The thermostat is a little tricky, and the room got cold really fast, so just set the temp 5 degrees warmer than you do at home, and you should be good. Be sure to ask for extra blanket during winter. We had lunch buffets both days for our training, and the food and service was excellent. The meeting space was great too. My checkout was a breeze, but I needed to print boarding passes, and the computer was being used by a couple. So, the front desk man working on October 26th morning went to the office, and printed boarding passes for me! Great service and will be staying here again for company trainings! Easy drive back to Philadelphia Airport, on Saturday morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, this charming full-service hotel offers modern conveniences perfect for business and leisure travelers alike. The BEST WESTERN Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center is located in the heart of Pennsylvania's scenic Lehigh Valley, allowing guests easy access to popular attractions and surrounding cities, including Allentown, Easton and Philadelphia. Enjoy walking through historic Bethlehem or appreciate local art at Banana Factory®, the Allentown Art Museum or the unique SteelStacks®. There's plenty of family-friendly fun at the nearby Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom, the DaVinci Discovery Center and Crayola® Factory. Or, hedge your bets at Sands Casino, just five miles away. Lehigh University and several other local colleges are also only minutes away from this Bethlehem hotel.Perfect for well-executed events and stunning weddings, this property is a premier event venue in Lehigh Valley. With more than 13,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, we can accommodate events of up to 800 people. Guests traveling on business will appreciate the hotel's full business services and close proximity to corporate locations such as the Lehigh Valley Industrial Park, Lehigh Valley Hospital, Specialty Minerals, Booch Rexroth and more. For added convenience, the BEST WESTERN Lehigh Valley & Conference Center is just three miles from the Lehigh Valley International Airport. Each of the 192 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms at this pet-friendly Bethlehem hotel features a microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access. Start the day off with a complimentary full breakfast and unwind in the evening with a drink at the onsite restaurant or cocktail lounge, complete with live entertainment. Other hotel amenities include the largest outdoor swimming pool in the area, an exercise facility and children's activities.Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lehigh Valley Hotel And Conference Center
- Best Western Plus Lehigh Valley Hotel Bethlehem
- Bethlehem Best Western
- Best Western Bethlehem