Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Breinigsville, Pennsylvania
“Good Deal!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

This is my second time staying at this hotel. The hotel is dated but very pleasant to stay since they offer a very professional and friendly services. I can see they are working on renovations and at the same time they are doing their best to accommodate the guest needs and minimizing the uncomfortable process of the makeover. I don't understand the previous reviews, this hotel is a great value for the price, not to mention it's a full service hotel with a complementary hot breakfast with lot of items to choose from; and very nice dinner menu. The rooms are good size and clean, you can ask for one facing the parking lot so you can park just on front of your room, very convenient. I'm sure we'll be back during the summer!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel and restaurant; I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the team. We look forward to seeing you soon return to our Best Western in the summer. Thank you once again for your comments.

Managing Director- Richard Sanchez

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Londonderry, VT, United States
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I already wrote all about this. I had a bad experience staying in this motel because it was extremely noisy outside the room until late at night. People yelling, talking loudly, banging around on the floors in rooms above my room, people yelling and honking out in the parking lot, ETC ETC ETC

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay here at the best western. We always appreciate hearing from our guests, including items of opportunity. I understand that the noise was an issue during your stay; while we do have additional security and overnight managers available during high traffic periods we certainly encourage for guest comfort and safety that they contact the front desk so we can calm the issue. I apologize that your comfort was interrupted by other guests. I do hope you will consider staying with us the next time you’re in the area.

Managing Director- Richard Sanchez

Travellers are raving about these Bethlehem hotels

BALTIMORE, United States
Reviewed 3 March 2014

MY and I enjoyed ourselves there! The rooms were very clean outstanding customer service, the food was consistently fresh and hot. Hospitality was awesome six stars I'll give them. I would reccommend them to anyone visiting Bethlehem, Pennslvania. Nice and friendly oriented. My family enjoyed there selves to the fullest When I return again, I will be staying here BEST WESTERN Bethlehem!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that our team members took such of good care of you and you found the amenities and food of our hotel to your liking. Hope to see you return soon! Safe travels…

Nanticoke, United States
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Great room rate, and very comfortable. Room key had a little trouble, but was resolved immediately. There is easy access to Route 22. The restaurant/lounge was very good and quite reasonable. I would recommend this hotel, especially because of the value.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thanks for taking the time for the great review and hope to see you return soon to the Best Western Bethlehem Hotel. As usual if there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know.

Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 27 February 2014

The staff are so nice at this hotel. This is now my third time staying here. I am unsure if I ever want to stay anywhere else. The Breakfast is a reason to come to the Best Western, however the staff is the reason I keep coming back. They were painting the hallway the whole time we were there and think they started a little early. LOVE this place.

Room Tip: No elevator so request first floor if needed
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We hope to be done with the painting soon and then after the new carpeting for your enjoyment. We hope to see you soon. Safe travels…

long island
Reviewed 23 February 2014

This place is very dated and tired looking and is currently undergoing some renovations. I was told that my room had already been renovated. It did not look new and fresh. There were 2 beds - one was very comfortable the other was not. The heater was very loud and went on and off keeping me up most of the night. My son went to close the curtains and there was a big spider hanging down. The hallways appeared to not have been vacuumed in several weeks. Our room had two doors, one to the outside and one to an interior hallway. We came in through the interior hallway. When I checked the exterior door it was unlocked as was the door to the adjoining room. I booked this room through Priceline "name your price" and I selected 3 stars. There is no way this is a 3 star property. It was not worth the price that I paid and I did not get a good nights sleep. There are many better places in the area.

Room Tip: I would not stay here.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
I want to personally thank you for sharing your stay with us. I understand the presentation of the hotel was your concern, as it is for us as well. It is due to reviews such as yours that we have decided our renovations at the beginning of this year and hopefully done before the spring. I hope the next time your travels bring you to the area you will stay with us and provide feedback about our hotel experience; we would love to have you. Thank you,

West Chester, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Jovial staff greeted me and explained how to gain access to the secure room. While the facility is undergoing renovations, it is clean, pleasant and accommodating. The room had all of the amenities for a traveler - fridge and mic. Lounge was friendly and food excellent.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Kayte C
Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
I’m happy you enjoyed your weekend here at the Best Western. I hope we see you again during the summer so you can take advantage of our outdoor pool. Thank you for your business.