Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewstwo sinksoutdoor poolroom was cleanlehigh valleybreakfast buffethousekeeping staffbagelseasy accesssands casinobwmarthanightclubmicrowavehighwayeventcourtyardallentown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Stayed for two nights while visiting family in Bethlehem and the hotel was very good and provided all we needed and would use again. Hotel was close to airport and all the surrounding areas. Good for a stop over if travelling to Pittsburgh.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon…safe travels.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

My 4 year old and I stayed one night at this BW near Crayola Experience on a Thursday night, April 17, 2014. We got an amazing rate online, had quick and friendly check in and check out, and had absolutely no problems. The lobby is very nice with fresh flowers around, two separate large seating areas with leather couches and chairs, and a piano. We were impressed upon driving up and entering the hotel. It didn't end there. The hotel is right off the highway, very convenient to get to but we didn't have any traffic or car sounds once in the room.

There is no elevator so we got a room on the ground floor, not my usual choice for security's sake. I was a little surprised that the room had the door we used from the hall and a door connecting to another room and yet another door going directly outside to the back parking lot. That last door had a lock and a chain but we pushed a chair under the doorknob because, well, we're from NY and a little paranoid. The room also had a big window with what looked like a somewhat flimsy lock on it. The area was by no means unsafe looking. In fact, the grounds share with two or three other hotels and the whole complex appears well kept, well lighted, and safe. We're NYers though so the door and window were a small issue. The room was well appointed, very clean, and nicely decorated with modern touches. The mattresses and pillows were comfortable. The room was relatively soundproof which is always surprising. We slept well and were very comfortable. It looks like the hotel was recently updated and there are a few rough spots in the hall still in need of paint and touch ups.

The breakfast buffet (included in the price of the room) was better than I expected and certainly better than most other comparable hotels' breakfast buffets. It was in the restaurant which was nice - no side room with a bunch of tables and chairs masquerading as a breakfast room. No waffle maker like some places are fond of these days, but instead we had eggs, kielbasa sausage, french toast, fresh fruit, four kinds of cold cereals, instant oatmeal, breads and bagels, and several flavors of danish. Real quite a nice spread. The wait staff was quick as lightening keeping everything well stocked and cleaning up. I believe the hotel has 2 restaurants and 1 lounge/bar but we didn't use those.

They have an indoor pool that is currently under construction but looked nice from what little we saw.

Overall, we were very pleased. Great value and quality. Especially with the internet rate. I would recommend this hotel to families, singles, couples, older and younger alike.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction; also, I’m pleased to hear that our team members took such of good care of you. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Best Western in Bethlehem in the not too distant future…

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I never find anything worth complaining about. The staff are great, even Brett, who I made nuts with my bill. Everyone I came in contact with were all nice, except my back door, I pushed it and it pushed me back, lol. I Iove Best western and will come back every chance I get. One suggestion, bring back the hash browns, not everybody likes French toast.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at the Best Western! So glad you were able to experience our warm hospitality and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We booked this hotel through Priceline and stayed one night. It was clean, and the beds were comfortable. We requested a 2-bed room and got a room with two double beds, a mini-fridge and microwave.

Yes, the rooms looked a little dated, but as they were clean, we didn't care. There was a sign proclaiming that they were in the midst of renovations, but we did not see/hear any evidence of this (that is, it was not in any way disruptive).

The room included free parking, free internet, and free breakfast. The breakfast buffet was slightly above average for this class of hotel. It had more hot options than is typical (scrambled eggs, sausage, and french toast) but no refrigerated items (boiled eggs, yogurt, cut fruit, etc.)

My only complaint was that the heater in the room was extremely noisy. We put it in the mode where the fan runs continuously, and it was nice and quiet when it was just the fan blowing, but when the heat cycled on, it was very noisy and made it somewhat difficult to sleep. (Fortunately, we were exhausted, and slept anyhow.)

Room Tip: First floor rooms are motel style with doors to both an inside hallway and the outdoors.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you for your kind review. I am sorry you experience some noise with your air conditioning during your stay; our maintenance department staff works diligently to keep them in excellent condition and we are sorry to hear you didn’t experience that. I am very happy to read comments that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon…safe travels.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We chose to stay at this hotel, because we were traveling to the area to go to the Sands casino. This was in a great location, only minutes away from our destination. The rooms were nice and spacious. They were very clean and comfortable to stay in. Staff was also friendly. They even offered guests a complementary breakfast with our stay, and not just your average run of the mill continental breakfast. The breakfast was more of a big buffet style.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Richard S, General Manager at Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

First and foremost, I want to thank you for choosing our Best Western hotel; I am so happy that your stay was enjoyable and you were pleased with all the amenities the hotel has to offer. We hope to see you soon once our outdoor pool opens for the summer. Best…